Ban rates (old) new accounts

Rambooning

Hi,

So i've tested botting quite aggressively on old accounts and barely botting at all on new accounts. All of them seem to be getting banned somewhat quick anyway.

But what's interesting is what's delaying my accounts getting banned, is playing legit in between.

So, if you would assume that osrs has an anticheat detecting your clickpattern and whatnot, how come it takes longer for accounts being played legit and botted to get banned slower than accounts being botted all the way?

Kind Regards,

the  system will flag an account and when botwatch are back in office they roll out the ban hence your delayed ban. It all comes down to: what type of proxy u are using andhow long are u botting per day and your length of botting per day along with breaks. try not to bot longer than hrs per day and dont bot longer than 1 hr without breaks. Also, go getyourself a residential proxy

8 hours ago, tarxan said:

the  system will flag an account and when botwatch are back in office they roll out the ban hence your delayed ban. It all comes down to: what type of proxy u are using andhow long are u botting per day and your length of botting per day along with breaks. try not to bot longer than hrs per day and dont bot longer than 1 hr without breaks. Also, go getyourself a residential proxy

You can bot longer than 1hr without getting a ban. I do it everyday.