Info on ban hours, maybe for some.

Acupressure

Out of 2000 accounts, the lots of 40 or so tend to get banned between the hours of 3AM EST and 8AM EST, when mass farming. This is from Monday morning until Saturday morning I have noticed , Saturday to Sunday is often no bans.

MOST  bans I recieve though are after 2am but before 6am est.

Individual accounts are more random.

I don't proxy mass farms like that though.

Any thoughts or inputs on this? Have you noticed any patterns?

I tend to get a good day per ACC (these are f2p)

I don't let them sit.

I have heard giving them a day or two to sit reduces ban rate, but I couldn't see that making sense as it sitting doesn't accumulate account play time. Nor does the fact that you can run 50 through on a world and log out and sub 12 hours later they're all fine, and they last the same as an instant tut to farm in terms of Play time. I don't believe "sitting" does anything, it's your accumulated action's on the account that flag them and reverse engineered scripts which they do do. Thoughts?? :) look at some minigame scripts ban rates or areas like revs. Those scripts have been reverse engineered 100%. 

NO script should get you banned in sub 3 hours unless. If it does, the methods have been highly studied and are easily detected, and reverse engineered.

If it's possible to mass many off tutorial Island, sitting probably won't do anything in other words. But I'm curious as to thoughts!

I will give a lot 2 days to sit and see if the bot time is any longer per acc. I don't think so though, f2p

Thanks! Happy botting

I rotate ips but res

Edited by Acupressure
More

I rotate my res IP through my router because it's dynamic, it doesn't cost me anything. If you use proxies you'll get locked faster than you can shake a stick at for account creation and tut island.

I have bought private sock5 before and had absolutely 0 luck. Res ips are the only way to mass+farm in volumes I find ??

If you switch your home IP after that tut as well,  they won't get locked. Ever. Only when I switch to a proxy, which are probably flagged I know, do locks happen 

Edited by Acupressure

7 hours ago, IDontEB said:

No point in using res ips for f2p. Waste of money since ur accs gonna get banned daily. Auto acc replacement is the only viable way to farm f2p

I have most of it automated. I need to manually do a thing here or there, but it takes less than 40 mins a day to set up the farm of 40-60. Usually because of osbots lack of an account adder.

Creation and tut + muling is good, it's adding accounts and having to manually replace them after that sucks which I am trying to get some help on:)

Edited by Acupressure