PPOSB - AIO Miner

ProjectPact

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My account didn't make it an hour. I went to extreme lengths to pay for a separate IP address and everything. This is not on the script end but on the client end. I was running OSBot in stealth.

My banning history?

I had my account from like 2005 banned back in the day.

I started up again recently using a different bot client. I only botted 50% of the time. Banned. I had played a decent amount of time on there. I also monitored it and never played AFK.

This time? Again, Jagex knew. I think they must have a way of detecting Stealth clients. But I think I'm just going to stick to playing legit now.

1 hour ago, MistAirWater said:

My account didn't make it an hour. I went to extreme lengths to pay for a separate IP address and everything. This is not on the script end but on the client end. I was running OSBot in stealth.

My banning history?

I had my account from like 2005 banned back in the day.

I started up again recently using a different bot client. I only botted 50% of the time. Banned. I had played a decent amount of time on there. I also monitored it and never played AFK.

This time? Again, Jagex knew. I think they must have a way of detecting Stealth clients. But I think I'm just going to stick to playing legit now.

I agree that Injection isn't as ban-proof as one would like, but I can say with 100% confidence that mirror mode would help you SO much more. I haven't received a ban on mirror mode in over 4 months. I've re-bonded the same account numerous times and have had no issues! I would look into that for sure!