https://imgur.com/W7BBtyW

Iron SmeltWHORE

Picture:

https://imgur.com/KE90YUt

To run script

- Have FIXED mode selected 

- Have iron ore in your bank OR inventory

- Start near Edgeville_Bank although probably not necessary

- Bank PIN previously entered for banking (If you have a PIN)

Features

- Smooth interactions

- Informative paint

- "Anti-Ban" (Simple mouse off-screen while smelting)

- Will logout when out of Iron ore to smelt

Iron SmeltWHORE Download

Edited by Imthabawse

1 hour ago, The Devil said:

My body is ready. There no real good free scripts that out click others so im looking forward to this :)

Been having good results with Iron Ore Whore. Been testing against the other hordes of bots at Varrock East and seems to be pretty competitive (Granted my mining level is 46 now and I'm using Rune Pickaxe). This script is solely based around Varrock East at the moment though so if there's hordes of bots already there with rune picks and you've got a iron pick might not have the best of luck :\. As for Iron SmeltWHORE still working somethings out but @NoxMerc already offers a pretty good smelter/smither so can't see a whole lot of demand for it anyway but I'm still working on it so stay tuned :).

Update

Iron SmeltWhore is working great! Currently letting it run for awhile to see if any problems occur. If no problems I will be posting download today.

Iron OreWhore seems to be pretty stable and competitive as stated before but my mining levels 50 now and I out mine all the bot nubs so there may or may not be bugs. Will be releasing this sometime today as well. Curious as to how newer accounts stand up against the other hordes of bots. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2019 at 2:29 PM, Imthabawse said:

Update

Iron SmeltWhore is working great! Currently letting it run for awhile to see if any problems occur. If no problems I will be posting download today.

Iron OreWhore seems to be pretty stable and competitive as stated before but my mining levels 50 now and I out mine all the bot nubs so there may or may not be bugs. Will be releasing this sometime today as well. Curious as to how newer accounts stand up against the other hordes of bots. 

Any updated on the release of Iron OreWhore?

7 hours ago, The Devil said:

Any updated on the release of Iron OreWhore?

In the process of moving to a new home in a more rural area so internet options only consist of satellite from HughesNet OR Viasat both who from reviews I've read suck incredibly. With that said all projects have been put on hold as I'm busy with IRL things and will hopefully be up and going again after the move (provided the internets not complete trash). Sorry for the delay sir :)