~Roys SkillzZz~Trusted services~all mini games~

Roys SkillzZz

Hello there I am offering some mini game services Currently doing Defender,Castle Wars, Fishing Trawler,Barb Assult, Rouges den, Wintertodt and Void Services. Send me a pm on here or Discord to discuss prices 

DISCORD: ROYS#3654

UID: 537365844615757825

ALL ORDERS RECEIVE A PRIZE CHEST FOR A CHANCE TO WIN 500k-3m
YOU CAN GET MULTIPLE CHEST FOR EVERY SEPARATE ORDER YOU MAKE IE Torso and Dragon Def in one go
(JUST ASK HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE TO GET ONE)

MOST MINI GAMES CAN BE DONE ON PURES AND SPECIAL ACCS JUST ASK!!!
[IMG] 

:)

ALL MY SERVICES ARE DONE INDIVIDUALLY AND BY HAND THROUGH RUNELITE AND WILL SEND SCREENSHOTS UPON REQUEST :)

Defender Service
Scratch to rune 9m
Scratch to Dragon 12m
EXTRA DEF 2m Any

Fishing Trawler
i will supply swamp paste and bailing buckets! no need to access bank can deposit your fish straight to bank!!! YES YOU KEEP ALL CAUGHT FISH 20M :)

Rouges Den
for lvls under 80 cant use shortcut but it takes me only 5 min per run Will do full rouges service for 10m Iron men 12m

Void Services
By points: 32k ea novice-30k intermediate-28k veteran
YOU KEEP ALL EARNED GP!!!!

Wintertodt

can do all HP levels must have at least a few articles of warm clothing can do for 175k per crate

Barbarian Assault
All i need is your best gear for def lvl rune is fine D scimi or any multi att style weapon dont need bank pin as i can keep all items in innovatory no big deal :)
Hats: 10m ea
Torso/Skirt: 15m ea
Gloves/Boots combo: 7m

Castle Wars
75 tickets 20m

For special accounts like pures or accounts that can be ruined easily i understand account assurance and will be willing to do a screen share of the whole proccess from login to log off so you can watch and record for your records aswell

If you give screenshot of trusted users quote for same service i will beat If i haven't already!! MUST BE A PM ON OS BOT AS ANYONE CAN MAKE A FAKE DISCORD 

PLEASE FILL OUT AND POST IN THREAD IF WE TALKED ABOUT A SERVICE AND ARE GOING THROUGH WITH IT!
{Service Application}

Discord PM Template:

Your Discord:
My Discord:
Form Of Payment:

Your Unique Discord ID:
My Unique Discord ID:
Service Agreed On:
Agree to TOS: 

TERMS OF SERVICE 
1. You MUST change your password after the service is completed. I am NOT responsible for anything that happens after the service is complete.
2. ALL my services are 100% HAND DONE, you can ask for screenshots at any point in the service and I will send ASAP
3. You MUST NOT log in the account while the service is being done without my authorization, If you want to log in please ask first.
4. Refunds are ONLY given if the service has not been started.
5. All payment must be paid up front unless we discuss otherwise/payment plan
6. ALWAYS ask for a PM confirmation to avoid scams/impostors.
7. I am not responsible for any bans/mutes that occur after the service is complete. My services are hand done, thus a ban would not be because of me.
8. By agreeing to the above you are automatically agreeing to these terms and services.

[IMG] 

[IMG]
[IMG] [IMG] 
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG] 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roys SkillzZz said:

TERMS OF SERVICE 
1. You MUST change your password after the service is completed. I am NOT responsible for anything that happens after the service is complete.
2. ALL my services are 100% HAND DONE, you can ask for screenshots at any point in the service and I will send ASAP
3. You MUST NOT log in the account while the service is being done without my authorization, If you want to log in please ask first.
4. Refunds are ONLY given if the service has not been started.
5. All payment must be paid up front unless we discuss otherwise/payment plan
6. ALWAYS ask for a PM confirmation to avoid scams/impostors.
7. I am not responsible for any bans/mutes that occur after the service is complete. My services are hand done, thus a ban would not be because of me.
8. By agreeing to the above you are automatically agreeing to these terms and services.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif