Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

4 hours ago, rapukeisari said:

Umm.. not sure wasnt aware i could pick which one i want to use. How can i check this? Ill look into it but in fairly sure it is the V2 because i have used this earlier and it was alot more simple to setup so i assume that was the V1. Is it possible for me to switch into V1 if i want to?

Yeah it should be live on the SDN. It should give you an option upon start up. I pushed that about a week ago

Yeah tried all sorts of redownloads and resets, doesnt give me an option for anything but V2 and i havent been able to fix the problems i talked about earlier. :(

Edited to add the existing problems here:

Cannoning:

Doesnt do the first loading if the cannon. If i do the first one it will continue loading it. Once the task is complete it doesnt pick up the cannon once it leaves for Duradel for a new task. The coordinate problems were fixed they were just "labeled" wrong as i mentioned earlier. Havent tried to cannon every task yet tho.

(New information on the cannoning coordinates, it seems that Bloodveld and Dagannoth tasks take the coordinates from the Ankou slot, so some of them work quite weirdly.)

Duradel tasks:

Gets stuck outside the fences very often, works when i move the bot 2 tiles but if i dont it sits for hours. The log just says that it has reached final destination and nothing else, waited for 3 hours and the bot couldnt figure it out. Moved it 1 tile towarda the gate after 3 hours and it continued.

Banking:

When it switches gears from task to task it doesnt bank the old gear. This leads to the script trying to lets say withdraw a full inventory of food or potions but it doesnt have enough inventory space. Then it gets into a loop of withdrawing and depositing two different items. <- This one i couldnt fix, but obviously if i manually clicked the bot to bank inventory and equipment it took the correct gear for the next task. But if i didnt and i was doing lets say kurask with leaf bladed axe and next task would be with a whip. It will leave the axe in the inventory. Only way i fixed it so the bot is usable is that i left 8 empty slots on my inventory every trip. Which is not very efficient.

Zygomites doesnt work, doesnt pick up the fungus just tries to locate nearest zygomites. Log says trying to lovate nearest zygomite/ancient zygomite and trying to attavk nearest zygomite/ancient zygomite.

Routing:

Sometimes just ignores teleports from fairy ring and some other teleport sources and walks for miles and miles to get where it is supposed to get to. Not sure about the magnitude of this yet.

Edited by rapukeisari

20 hours ago, rapukeisari said:

Yeah tried all sorts of redownloads and resets, doesnt give me an option for anything but V2 and i havent been able to fix the problems i talked about earlier. :(

Edited to add the existing problems here:

Cannoning:

Doesnt do the first loading if the cannon. If i do the first one it will continue loading it. Once the task is complete it doesnt pick up the cannon once it leaves for Duradel for a new task. The coordinate problems were fixed they were just "labeled" wrong as i mentioned earlier. Havent tried to cannon every task yet tho.

(New information on the cannoning coordinates, it seems that Bloodveld and Dagannoth tasks take the coordinates from the Ankou slot, so some of them work quite weirdly.)

Duradel tasks:

Gets stuck outside the fences very often, works when i move the bot 2 tiles but if i dont it sits for hours. The log just says that it has reached final destination and nothing else, waited for 3 hours and the bot couldnt figure it out. Moved it 1 tile towarda the gate after 3 hours and it continued.

Banking:

When it switches gears from task to task it doesnt bank the old gear. This leads to the script trying to lets say withdraw a full inventory of food or potions but it doesnt have enough inventory space. Then it gets into a loop of withdrawing and depositing two different items. <- This one i couldnt fix, but obviously if i manually clicked the bot to bank inventory and equipment it took the correct gear for the next task. But if i didnt and i was doing lets say kurask with leaf bladed axe and next task would be with a whip. It will leave the axe in the inventory. Only way i fixed it so the bot is usable is that i left 8 empty slots on my inventory every trip. Which is not very efficient.

Zygomites doesnt work, doesnt pick up the fungus just tries to locate nearest zygomites. Log says trying to lovate nearest zygomite/ancient zygomite and trying to attavk nearest zygomite/ancient zygomite.

Routing:

Sometimes just ignores teleports from fairy ring and some other teleport sources and walks for miles and miles to get where it is supposed to get to. Not sure about the magnitude of this yet.

Thank you I appreciate the report. I'll be digging into these issues for you when I return next week.

I'll also look into why the newest version of the script hasn't been pushed which is supposed to give users the option to select between using V1 (the original version with the simple setups) and V2 with the more customized setups.

• Like 1