Dedicated server tips

Bobbey

• 1 month later...

Interesting tips you gave. Actually a few things that u have mentioned, I did when I created a dedicated server for Counter-Strike. However, when people have been increased, my desktop PC got slower than it was before. Interesting tips you gave. Actually a few things that u have mentioned, I did when I created a dedicated server for Counter-Strike. However, when people have been increased, my desktop PC got slower than it was before. I noticed that it wasn't before so the main reason was because of the oversupply of players on the server. Actually, I wanted to make money on the dedicated servers, so I decided to find a hosting that can help me with that reason. I searched a lot on the internet about the best hosting services and found cheap dedicated servers that can provide ten days of trial, the lowest latency, and even in-house dedicated server maintenance. I didn't know what to do, but my friend that works with hosting services, told me that I should try the trial version and look if it works like it was described by the agency. On the second day of trial, I noticed that the hosting works great, so I decided to take my chances and choose the hosting. Actually, I'm still working with a hosting and my dedicated server gives me a profit even more than I thought..

Edited by ZoeSkinner

• 1 year later...