PC on Main 119CB 1930 total Raids ready.

FapBoy

https://imgur.com/gallery/hbZ6sQE

just want a price check on my account so i can get an idea of how much i can sell it for. i used to love rs but after getting cleaned for 1b+ i no longer care about this game & have lost all motivation to continue the grind i dont want this account any longer. when i sell i'll be giving you the info for the email aswell so the email will be yours also. heres a link to my acc & everything it has going for it.

https://imgur.com/gallery/hbZ6sQE

400m+ if you had some feedback/rep 

maybe 50-100m atm, 2 risky of a purchases for anyone to take seriously as they are so easy to recover and you have no market trades

people would only buy it as a burner alt to bot or afk bosses for money making they wouldn't be able to leave any wealth on it. 

I hope this helps, id recommend building a few feedbacks before hitting the account market

Edited by Chuckle

1 hour ago, FapBoy said:

@Chuckle how do i get feedback/rep? cuz id never sell it for anything under 300$. i spent over 1700 hours on this account so it being pc'd lower is just sad id literally rather let the account sit then sell such a high level account for such a dirt cheap price lol 

Feedback/Rep by either doing services or even selling other accounts

2 hours ago, FapBoy said:

@Chuckle how do i get feedback/rep? cuz id never sell it for anything under 300$. i spent over 1700 hours on this account so it being pc'd lower is just sad id literally rather let the account sit then sell such a high level account for such a dirt cheap price lol 

It is just the nature of rs accounts the Orginal owner can always recover even 6 months down the line. you can build rep by doing or buying services, buying/selling gold, GFX, smaller accounts. 

If you try to sell such a high end one with no rep no1 will want to buy it due to the risk of losing the account + progress at any point down the line.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1