Durky

Durky

Hello everyone, my names Durky, I've decided to re join the runescape cheating club. It's been a lot of years since I've actually played runescape but with the release of mobile and me finally trying it I've decided to come back. I've been back for about 3 weeks and realized it's time for me to check the botting scene these 100 golden nuggets for a gem bag is going to legit take for ever. And loan behold I purchased a premium script and got my 100 golden nuggets. Then while training my construction and farming from doing 3200 potted plants, I again realized this sucks. So I checked around and didnt see any potted plant scripts and made my own...

Which brings us to now. While training slayer I remembered once again, this game takes for ever! So I started looking around and what do you know... no wilderness slayer bot.... guess what I'm doing....

My past: in 2004/2005 I started making scar and scar slr scripts and obtained multiple 99s on my character with no bans. Never did I use a free script always making my own. Got bored when the wilderness got removed and when my lurer got banned. and moved on to private servers for a few years left the scene and played wow.. 2015 I made the comeback to private servers and spent the next 2 years working on my private server and doing contract work. In late 2017 I shut my private server down it was called "osfrantic".

On osfrantic I personally coded:

Raids which was 80% the same to osrs just missing dynamic regions / maps and a few misc features due to my 317 client. 

Advanced bossing scripts for bosses like abyssal sire, zulrah, cerebus, grotesque guardians etc.

I wrote the first public version of real Pking bots. They speced, venged , farcasted and all.

New skill handlers, tons of mini games, custom features like auto high alching, along with some custom GUIs for specialty features. The list can go on and on. What I'm saying is I'm fluent in java and I'm here to make some bots. Nice to meet everyone I'll be around a lot.

Edited by Durky

On 1/13/2019 at 10:24 PM, Koschei said:

Would love to see a wilderness slayer bot, might be a bit difficult with the pking aspect though ?

Shes in progress, just pausing working on it to make a tithe farming script for scripter rank 1. I started a development thread for it, It just hasn't been approved yet for viewing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...