Inferno cape buying

Bombur

We're not quite sure how they get banned with it, as it really determines on the person doing it to tell you that.

However, I would suggest only risking what you're willing to possibly get banned/removed. What you need to think, out of the thousands who bought capes, only roughly 200 got removed.

44 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

We're not quite sure how they get banned with it, as it really determines on the person doing it to tell you that.

However, I would suggest only risking what you're willing to possibly get banned/removed. What you need to think, out of the thousands who bought capes, only roughly 200 got removed.

What do you mean you're not sure? They check for magic xp and IP addresses most definitely, at least that's the confirmed checks. I'm just wondering whether or not people have good experiences with them hehe

I've heard when the cape is done via teamviewer - it's nearly impossible to proof. There's a slight delay though (seller\buyer HAS to be in one continent). 

Offsite there are ppl doing this professionally, but expect to pay a decent dollar.Other option is doing this physically, like some1 coming to your house and doing it , however such thing is rare to come by.

Edited by extatus

20 minutes ago, Bombur said:

What do you mean you're not sure? They check for magic xp and IP addresses most definitely, at least that's the confirmed checks. I'm just wondering whether or not people have good experiences with them hehe

As far as i'm aware any services that currently offer than use vpns to get close to your GEO location, this is to try avoid the problem of them being removed. 

If you are caught, they do get removed.

5 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

As far as i'm aware any services that currently offer than use vpns to get close to your GEO location, this is to try avoid the problem of them being removed. 

If you are caught, they do get removed.

Honestly all of the above answers are correct; most of these servicers offer several types of capes;
-Yolo it, which wil practically always get it removed

-VPN it, which still has a decent chance of it being removed

-Remote desktop it, which has the lowest but still an existing chance of it being removed. 
Choose someone you trust, and be aware of the risks involved! 

Any sudden IP change should indicate a possible RWT. If you're risking end-game main, stick to teamviewer.

Using a VPN is a terrible idea, hardly any IP nowadays clean from past abuse in RS community. If the cape provider uses something like geosurf, meaning that you could get a sticky ip for at least

3 hours(idk), that could work also (especially if you leave the account to rest for some time after service is done).