Spider's Wilderness Looter F2P 80-120k/ Hour

Spider Scripts

11 hours ago, run escapes said:

What amount of gp combined in inv does it bank at btw?

could be awesome with a option to put a custom amount like 5k or 50k :)

Updated it so You can enter the custom amount you want to bank at the start of the script

Added Current Inventory Value, GP/Hour  to the gui as well!

3 hours ago, fennecer said:

The skeletons are less of an issue actually. Almost not at all. Right now my issue is smart people luring the bots into deep wildy by dropping stuff. ?  Maybe make a max wilderness level before the bought turns around?

Thanks for the update.

Updated!

You mentioned previously it once didn't react to a pker at all. I figured exactly why that happens and fixed it!

Also Bot now walks to lower wilderness level if wilderness level >5 so it can't get lured

I also made it bank after getting attacked by skeletons/players as requested

Thanks for the feedback, keep them coming!

10 hours ago, Talyn said:

Been using for a bit now, and can say that the response time when attacked by players or npc's could be a tad better, player simply walks away and doesn't even run. Thats another thing, run energy should constantly be turned on once it passes a certain threshold IMO.

Great script, keep it up man!

Thanks m8 !

Fixed it so that Running always is turned on once it passes 30% , and it always gets turned on if under attack

Let me know if you run into any problems!

Edited by Spider

11 minutes ago, Boxxy said:

Mine has a full inventory and still tries to pick items up. Nice other than that though. Thank you :)

Glad you liked it ! :)

oh thanks for noticing, that never occurred before the updates. Probably this happened because of the setting inventory value option, are you setting it too high?

I fixed it now so that it banks anyway when inventory is full regardless of whether reached value cap or not 

Thanks for the feedback !!

Please let me know if you run into any other problems! and you can PM for a free script ?

Edited by Spider

15 minutes ago, Spider said:

Awesome ! let me know if you run into any problems :D 

can you make it not bank when attacked when nothing is in inventory, some guy keeps attacking me when i come back from bank and it keeps going to bank, maybe just make it hop the border and go back in wilderness when inv is empty? :)

otherwise it runs well

also when 2 items is right next to each other it seems to be confused and tries to click both at the same time making the char run back and forward :)

Edited by run escapes

25 minutes ago, run escapes said:

also i dont see where to put custom amount to bank at :)

also gp/pr hour stays at 0 for some reason

There should be a pop up that asks you to enter the amount as soon as you run the script does it show? :)

I made it so gp/hr only updates when you bank items, because you could die with the items when they're still in inventory

30 minutes ago, run escapes said:

can you make it not bank when attacked when nothing is in inventory, some guy keeps attacking me when i come back from bank and it keeps going to bank, maybe just make it hop the border and go back in wilderness when inv is empty? :)

otherwise it runs well

also when 2 items is right next to each other it seems to be confused and tries to click both at the same time making the char run back and forward :)

Yeah sure, I guess we could also make it like a certain threshold in the GUI as well, like to only bank when you have more than 1000 gp on you for example

Edited by Spider

Just now, Spider said:

There should be a pop up that asks you to enter the amount as soon as you run the script does it show? :)

I made it so gp/hr only updates when you bank items, because you could die with the items when they're still in inventory 

The pop up does not show sadly, also after banking the gp pr hour still dont update. had a little problem where it just stood rotating the screen saying running to grab swordfish but after i manually moved the bot it started running fine again :)

9 minutes ago, run escapes said:

The pop up does not show sadly, also after banking the gp pr hour still dont update. had a little problem where it just stood rotating the screen saying running to grab swordfish but after i manually moved the bot it started running fine again :)

did you download the new version? I had an older one that didn't show the pop up too