Spider's Wilderness Looter F2P 80-120k/ Hour

Spider Scripts

3 hours ago, bornhackerx said:

any antiban?

maybe clicking off of the loot pile for a sec or the mouse going out of frame for a sec and coming back in. randomized movements towards the kill, etc. 

will try it soon

Hey thanks a lot for the feedback!

I honestly don't think that type of anti-ban will make much difference, If anything it could make other players loot faster and make it get less loot.

I think the script is best for just pumping many level 3s and muling often. 

10 hours ago, Ayrtoo said:

Appreciate this mate, using this to fund a new pker lol :)

Thought of adding a "prioritize over X gp" type thing?

Otherwise its running great on both accs ive tried. (does run to the wall then run away then back to the wall occasionally before jumping the ditch).

Awesome goodluck !!

5 hours ago, Koschei said:

Does the script just have a hard-coded list to loot from or will it just loot all f2p items that it finds that are worth a bit?

Hey m8 :D 

As of right now it just loots swordfish,lobsters, anchovy pizzas, and addy arrows wich are hardcoded yes,

Do you think it will be worth it to update it to loot worthwhile items using osbuddy api or something? 

2 hours ago, Spider said:

Awesome goodluck !!

Hey m8 :D 

As of right now it just loots swordfish,lobsters, anchovy pizzas, and addy arrows wich are hardcoded yes,

Do you think it will be worth it to update it to loot worthwhile items using osbuddy api or something? 

Would be interesting to have cache all the prices, then keep adding prices to a list and sort it accordingly. Then it would work for f2p and p2p. 

Just a suggestion from a f2per the lobsters arent really worthy because it takes to long getting them traded, maybe instead of making it hardcoded. Create in your start menu (with when to headback to wh) the options of 5 items with dropdowns with the most valuables dropped?

I used your script a couple of times and see it sometimes tries to pick up from a pile way too far away, maybe its smarter to keep the camera in an up right situation (f*ck antiban)?

2 hours ago, Koschei said:

Would be interesting to have cache all the prices, then keep adding prices to a list and sort it accordingly. Then it would work for f2p and p2p. 

hmmmm I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean about sorting the list. If you can bother to explain more here or in a pm that would be great!

2 hours ago, klemvast said:

Just a suggestion from a f2per the lobsters arent really worthy because it takes to long getting them traded, maybe instead of making it hardcoded. Create in your start menu (with when to headback to wh) the options of 5 items with dropdowns with the most valuables dropped?

I used your script a couple of times and see it sometimes tries to pick up from a pile way too far away, maybe its smarter to keep the camera in an up right situation (f*ck antiban)?

I thought checking if the GroundItem is visible would fix that but no so I'll put it on my list to fix it. Cool Idea about options I'll add that. Thanks for the feedback :)