[S] ZMI ready account [75 Runecrafting] [Full gracefull] [Lunars] [Rune Pouch]

Framble

1. Pictures of the account stats image.png.e0ed54f2b866acad57d5f34a7fdb4581.png
    2. Pictures of the login details ZdA1PMn.pnghttps://imgur.com/a/3VdYnyjZdA1PMn.png
    3. Pictures of the total wealth (if there is any) https://imgur.com/a/K8nmqN0
    4. Pictures of the quests completed Lunars completed
    5. The price you will be starting bids at 40m
    6. The A/W (Auto-win) for your account Not set.
    7. The methods of payment you are accepting: OSRS RSGP
    8. Your trading conditions I do not take any responsibility for any locks/bans that happens after the account is handed over to you.
    9. Pictures of the account status: No bans. (Can't show you screenshot because that would require me to register an email to this account. 
   10. Original/previous owners AND Original Email Address: No email set. Im OO.

Edited by Framble

2 hours ago, ReadGf said:

No way they make that lol 

Regarding the statement:

Just to clarify:

You get 4M per hour only if you are highly ranked (5-15runs of 1 hr ea = an advance in rank) and to get the highest rank available you musy pay a certain amount of gold itself... basically if you dont theres a perma 100k fee per run making it 3.9M/hr. 

You et 3.5M per hour with 500k fee to cc owner without rank or beginner rank and it increases intervals of 50k per hour per rank.

Just so you know you don't actually need to lie you cant/wont do 4/5M per hour ever xD if not everyone would do this lol...as it would be the best gp out there but it still is great gp/hr for such low requirements... it gets tediuos as fk thosuper fast  idk how people can rc forfor others basically lol..

I know about it as I am a zmi runner myself on 2 accs. Thats why I said intresting build and if I could I would buy it,  cause i know its hella good deal:) 

Placing this comment just so people know how much they can look up to  If they pruchase the acc doing this and hopefully helps you on sale!

NOTE: this kind of acc goes for 75M+. In my personal opinion and he has it for 40M 

Damn I hope I had the cash lol

Thanks for your comment but this do heavily depend on what clan chat you use to run! Normal rates are 3m for large pouch and 4m for giant pouch and if you are ranked you can get upwards to 5m/hr :) 4m/hr I would say is the minimum you would get as a giant runner :). The rates are this high because you gain zero xp per hour, just money. 

Edited by Framble