Ultimate AIO Chopper

Malcolm

2 minutes ago, sam kerridge said:

its on 350 what should i set it at?

350ms will be the amount of time it takes for the script to reloop.

I've personally never used mirror mode so tbh I can't really say, maybe 100ms tbh.

Also there is a script speed slider on the GUI. You could also try to lower that speed also.

9 hours ago, Malcolm said:

350ms will be the amount of time it takes for the script to reloop.

I've personally never used mirror mode so tbh I can't really say, maybe 100ms tbh.

Also there is a script speed slider on the GUI. You could also try to lower that speed also.

anyone know how i can get a refund on this bot script? it just isn't beneficial when I'm getting 14k xp per hour. the whole invent takes 66 seconds to drop which is a ridiculous time. that means every 60 invens I'm losing 1 hour of xp

i've changed my MS down I've changed the script time down and its still too slow

8 minutes ago, sam kerridge said:

anyone know how i can get a refund on this bot script? it just isn't beneficial when I'm getting 14k xp per hour. the whole invent takes 66 seconds to drop which is a ridiculous time. that means every 60 invens I'm losing 1 hour of xp

i've changed my MS down I've changed the script time down and its still too slow

I don't have an issue trying to solve a mirror mode problem.

Let me work on it in the morning and I'll see what I can come up with for a fix.

afaik there is no issue with stealth so this is mirror related (anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong)

10 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I don't have an issue trying to solve a mirror mode problem.

Let me work on it in the morning and I'll see what I can come up with for a fix.

afaik there is no issue with stealth so this is mirror related (anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong)

i got banned within a few hours on stealth mode, been ok on mirror so far i don't want to risk using stealth again

6 minutes ago, sam kerridge said:

i got banned within a few hours on stealth mode, been ok on mirror so far i don't want to risk using stealth again

That’s fine I’m not asking you to use stealth.

Im just saying if there is a mirror related issue I do not have a problem trying to figure it out and making the dropping work properly with mirror mode.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...