Anti Ban scripting?

TheKingKek

1 hour ago, poptartjake said:

Not on OSBot or any injection client, for that matter. I don't trust injection right now as I strongly believe that's at least a large portion of why people get banned (combined with time played, patterns, etc). Without injection, I've had very little issues with ban rates in most anything I've done, including stupid suicide tests like the 72 hour F2P woodcutter I mentioned (who later became a Magic Trees bot and still isn't banned). 

Fair enough. Without injection 7 days is possible, I've had F2P fishers last for 2-3 weeks myself (although they did have anti-patterns and I did bot sensible). I wouldn't give it much longer though if you're suiciding.

What are you doing on OSBot if you're using another bot client though?

Edited by HeroicRambo

4 hours ago, HeroicRambo said:

Fair enough. Without injection 7 days is possible, I've had F2P fishers last for 2-3 weeks myself (although they did have anti-patterns and I did bot sensible). I wouldn't give it much longer though if you're suiciding.

What are you doing on OSBot if you're using another bot client though?

900K out from 99 Hunter, done in under 2 weeks, no anti anything. :)

The forums help me keep up with things in the botting world, for the most part.