Looking for a Bank Organizer!

isamday6

Hello all!

I am simply looking for someone with good "Bank Organizing Skills" to get on team-viewer and help organize my bank for me. We can discuss price and agree on something. I am not allowing anyone to get on my account or to use a script of some sort. I am only allowing you to share my screen and organize my bank for me through the program Team Viewer. 

Thank You!

Hope you all have a good day!

Edit: The bank is 816/816. I will be more than fair with pricing when we discuss. The account is an Ironman. I will even "tip" if I am impressed by how well the bank is organized. This is a service I really want done.

Edited by isamday6

4 minutes ago, brayden921 said:

Hey man! If you're looking to spend money on a bank organizer we have a script for that in the store.

Edit: Just saw you weren't interested in using a script. 

Yeah, this account for sure I don't want to use a script on. Maybe when I need the service done on multiple accounts I'll think about purchasing the script. Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raflesia said:

What is your bank like, item wise? Full or plenty of space?

816/816 

edit: There are a lot of things which I lack the knowledge of but most likely is junk that can be just dropped and won't need to be organized. It is an IronMan account as well.

Edited by isamday6

yo add me on discord IHrtCorsair#0019 i got u covered you'll love my handy work. ill send u screenshots of past banks if needed. Major OCD here when it comes to my banks so you'll be happy with how it turns out and you'll be able to find thing immediately as the way i organize my tabs makes it simple to find what you need.  also team viewer not necessary though if that's how you want it done i can do it that way. though if you just want to witness it done so you can ensure its not being botted i can screen share you through discord as we do have a bank organizing script on the SDN so i understand the precaution if its a account you care about. 

Edited by IHRTCorsair
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, IHRTCorsair said:

yo add me on discord IHrtCorsair#0019 i got u covered you'll love my handy work. ill send u screenshots of past banks if needed. Major OCD here when it comes to my banks so youll be happy with how it turns out and youll be able to find thing immediately as the way i organize my tabs makes it simple to find what you need. 

adding right now

5 minutes ago, IHRTCorsair said:

yo add me on discord IHrtCorsair#0019 i got u covered you'll love my handy work. ill send u screenshots of past banks if needed. Major OCD here when it comes to my banks so you'll be happy with how it turns out and you'll be able to find thing immediately as the way i organize my tabs makes it simple to find what you need.  also team viewer not necessary though if that's how you want it done i can do it that way. though if you just want to witness it done so you can ensure its not being botted i can screen share you through discord as we do have a bank organizing script on the SDN so i understand the precaution if its a account you care about. 

Ok I added you. I'm BabyICE#9915

1 hour ago, isamday6 said:

Hello all!

I am simply looking for someone with good "Bank Organizing Skills" to get on team-viewer and help organize my bank for me. We can discuss price and agree on something. I am not allowing anyone to get on my account or to use a script of some sort. I am only allowing you to share my screen and organize my bank for me through the program Team Viewer. 

Thank You!

Hope you all have a good day!

Edit: The bank is 816/816. I will be more than fair with pricing when we discuss. The account is an Ironman. I will even "tip" if I am impressed by how well the bank is organized. This is a service I really want done.

I could do it depending your pricing, would rather not mess around with TV though, but I can give you some examples.

Just now, isamday6 said:

Why not TV? and what are you asking price wise? and examples would be great.

Price would depend on what you feel is worth my time really, as for my own bank it took me several hours to organise properly and design how I like them set up.

i'll DM you one of my old examples or so, and TV is a no for me because I am servicing other accounts.

3 minutes ago, isamday6 said:

Why not TV? and what are you asking price wise? and examples would be great.

I have DM'ed you two of my old videos from a few years back, please keep in mind they are RS3 and obviously I am an OSRS player.

My bank is pretty similar, tabs for each type of product and such, all in specific order and so on also, meaning easier to find them and such. I am more than happy to provide pictures of my current OSRS bank if also required, just to confirm this.

3 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Price would depend on what you feel is worth my time really, as for my own bank it took me several hours to organise properly and design how I like them set up.

i'll DM you one of my old examples or so, and TV is a no for me because I am servicing other accounts.

I'll pm you now.