1-35 Runecrafting

Stepper

Hello,

I require 1-35 rc on 5 lvl 3 accounts that i will provide .. they will all have membership .. Im looking for the cheapest offer (preferring a worker for a trusted service provider)

A couple of terms because last time someone did it got me banned instantaneously

-All FIVE accounts should be leveled on OSBUDDY --> make sure it autoscreenshots everytime you gain a level .. i will require 5 x 34 screenshots

-Payment will be done through a trusted middleman and will be held for 24 hours after service completion --> You will get the money eventually basically next day; it is just a fail-safe

-The provider must place a deposit of 15M with the middleman (roughly the cost of the bonds). In case of ban, the provider forfeits their deposit.

I know this is a lot to ask but because of previous service going bad, I prefer these terms
Please post down below or feel free to PM me how much is your price PER account and if you agree to those terms
Time is not a problem, I'm not in a hurry .. we'll discuss ETA that suits you well :)
Thank you

Discord: Stepper#7566

24 minutes ago, Stepper said:

Hello,

I require 1-35 rc on 5 lvl 3 accounts that i will provide .. they will all have membership .. Im looking for the cheapest offer (preferring a worker for a trusted service provider)

A couple of terms because last time someone did it got me banned instantaneously

-All FIVE accounts should be leveled on OSBUDDY --> make sure it autoscreenshots everytime you gain a level .. i will require 5 x 34 screenshots

-Payment will be done through a trusted middleman and will be held for 24 hours after service completion --> You will get the money eventually basically next day; it is just a fail-safe

-The provider must place a deposit of 15M with the middleman (roughly the cost of the bonds). In case of ban, the provider forfeits their deposit.

I know this is a lot to ask but because of previous service going bad, I prefer these terms
Please post down below or feel free to PM me how much is your price PER account and if you agree to those terms
Time is not a problem, I'm not in a hurry .. we'll discuss ETA that suits you well :)
Thank you

Discord: Stepper#7566

120gp/xp.

Happy to do them tomorrow, I wont be placing a deposit down.