Client injection test

remsheep

IPs dont matter unless youre affecting the game in a huge way. (I know IPs dont matter because im suiciding on proxies with 100+ accs already banned on it but each time i suicide the accs lasts about the same time 1day-2days before getting banned)

Ive also botted on my home IP with 3 different accounts, 2 of which got banned (probably because of running agility script, some skills are HIGH banrate)

Injection detection hasnt really been proven and we dont know if they actually do. Currently I have a barrows account running on injection mode for 16 hours as I am typing this post.

what you should really think about are skills you are botting, where you are botting (player reports IMPACTS A LOT), how long you are botting and if you are taking breaks (just like how a human being would) (my barrows acc isnt running on break been running 16 hours str8, that should give u some clues)

I think its patterns and type of scripts you're running for how long... i've been botting for the time I would play legit 2/3/4 hours agil, do some quests splash for 6 hours or so and try look legit as possible i'm sure they have stats and when you're running complex skills such as agility I would assume it would put you in the top % of players for hours played on that skill on that course at your level etc that day which could result in your account being looked at closer... Just my idea anyway