How Many Bots Should I Run Per Proxy?

cowep

1 hour ago, Goldfarm4Life said:

You'll get your home IP flagged in no time and won't be able to play OSRS :kappa:

"wont be able to play osrs"? Ofc you will be able to play osrs lol. You just will get banned quicker if you decide to bot on your home IP. 

Jagex doesn't ban an account if the account doesn't bot. Simple. It literally says it in the ban thing "You are free to create a new account, and not cheat this time".

1 minute ago, ulgodzA said:

"wont be able to play osrs"? Ofc you will be able to play osrs lol. You just will get banned quicker if you decide to bot on your home IP. 

Jagex doesn't ban an account if the account doesn't bot. Simple. It literally says it in the ban thing "You are free to create a new account, and not cheat this time".

I'm facepalming IRL.

Read around on the forum, there have been people getting their IP flagged so bad that they play legit for like 5 days on a fresh account after ban and strike the banhammer.

Just read around friend.

Edited by Goldfarm4Life

Just now, Goldfarm4Life said:

I'm facepalming IRL.

Read around on the forum, there have been people getting their IP flagged so bad that they play legit for like 5 days and strike the banhammer.

Just read around friend.

You are so fucking dumb lol. I can tell you farm cows and make 200k profit per account and call this goldfarming. 

You do not get banned on an account you don't bot on. SIMPLE. Unless ofcourse Jagex makes mistakes and bans random people (very rare).

When I used to play osrs about a year ago, all of my bots were on my IP (i know, dumb but didn't want to use proxies back then for some reason), yet never has my main been banned even though I have had hundreds of accounts banned. Only my main got banned when I decided to bot it. And it lasted still quite long.

2 minutes ago, ulgodzA said:

You are so fucking dumb lol. I can tell you farm cows and make 200k profit per account and call this goldfarming. 

You do not get banned on an account you don't bot on. SIMPLE. Unless ofcourse Jagex makes mistakes and bans random people (very rare).

When I used to play osrs about a year ago, all of my bots were on my IP (i know, dumb but didn't want to use proxies back then for some reason), yet never has my main been banned even though I have had hundreds of accounts banned. Only my main got banned when I decided to bot it. And it lasted still quite long.

Hey, you just literally insulted me, seriously?

On a serious note:

fc748aacb0f49f61810f6b23dc976e8e.png

Jagex is known to harvest data to ban goldfarmers in future. Even hardware bans happen, but very rarely.

Now who is the dumbass? :???:

2 minutes ago, Goldfarm4Life said:

Hey, you just literally insulted me, seriously?

On a serious note:

fc748aacb0f49f61810f6b23dc976e8e.png

Jagex is known to harvest data to ban goldfarmers in future. Even hardware bans happen, but very rarely.

Now who is the dumbass? :???:

This doesn't happen lol. I can imagine you have to goldfarm years to get this. I've used my IP to bot hundreds, maybe even thousands of goldfarming accounts. not some shitty yewlog-cowkillers, but rather high tier methods. And i'm even using my mules on my home IP right now. I've also had 10s of mule bans, and yet I don't get banned if I don't bot.

Edited by ulgodzA

Just now, ulgodzA said:

This doesn't happen lol. I can imagine you have to goldfarm years to get this. I've used my IP to bot hundreds, maybe even thousands of goldfarming accounts. not some shitty yewlog-cowkillers, but rather high tier methods. And i'm even using my mule on my home IP right now. I've also had 10s of mule bans, and yet I don't get banned if I don't bot.

>link him direct proof

>says this doesn't happen

:???:

Oh and yeah, you're lucky. Until you get on their radars. Then you're fucked. And your luck will never return.

Please next time don't start going personal, I'm trying to provide correct information backed up with proof.

I have a whole lot more proof haha, I just don't feel like writing a 12-page article here to prove something to someone who is as ignorant as it gets anyways.

Just now, Goldfarm4Life said:

>link him direct proof

>says this doesn't happen

:???:

Oh and yeah, you're lucky. Until you get on their radars. Then you're fucked. And your luck will never return.

Please next time don't start going personal, I'm trying to provide correct information backed up with proof.

I have a whole lot more proof haha, I just don't feel like writing a 12-page article here to prove something to someone who is as ignorant as it gets anyways.

Meaning this doesn't happen if you start a farm and goldfarm for few months. But that's what proxies are for. 

Even if I "get in their radars" don't really care. This game is boring and it's just for business.

2 minutes ago, ulgodzA said:

Meaning this doesn't happen if you start a farm and goldfarm for few months. But that's what proxies are for. 

Even if I "get in their radars" don't really care. This game is boring and it's just for business.

You getting on their radars at one point leads to your business dying unless you do it smart. Or you don't care about your money too?

Yes, that's what proxies are for. To not get blacklisted at one point for some unknown duration, create an account on the flagged ip or hardware, play legit and still get banned.

Next time don't call me stupid or a shitty goldfarmer when you have 0 knowledge what you are talking about. Thanks!

Have a nice day.

Edited by Goldfarm4Life

13 minutes ago, Goldfarm4Life said:

You getting on their radars at one point leads to your business dying unless you do it smart. Or you don't care about your money too?

Yes, that's what proxies are for. To not get blacklisted at one point for some unknown duration, create an account on the flagged ip or hardware, play legit and still get banned.

Next time don't call me stupid or a shitty goldfarmer when you have 0 knowledge what you are talking about. Thanks!

Have a nice day.

No knowledge? Ofcourse I can't know about these kind of bans if I have never experienced them, nor has anyone I know. 

Upon looking further into it, It's just 1 guy whose having this issue, or maybe there are more people but they just haven't posted anything about it, so this does not happen to your regural goldfarmer lmao.

Edited by ulgodzA

• 4 weeks later...