MrSuits2909

How does Emblem Farming work?

3 hours ago, MrSuits2909 said:

Can someone explain how emblem farming works? I made 4 Accounts in same combat level range. 1 Killer and 3 Boosters. But i wont get the alts as target.

What do i wrong? I see a lot of emblem farmers who does it better then me, but they do not talk about it.

Have you tried adding each account to a different proxy? I'm not experienced in emblem farming but I'd imagine due to the farmers that accounts from the same IP address will not be made targets. Give it a shot, let me know how it goes.

Also, if you can: I'd try this with about 7-8 accounts. Definitely increases your chances of being targets. I also believe you don't just want one to be killing, but you should be using all the accounts to kill each other. Chances are a single kill account isn't going to work very well.

Edit: Don't forget, you'll get banned for emblem farming even if you're not botting it - Keep all profit on a mule account!

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

11 hours ago, MrSuits2909 said:

Can someone explain how emblem farming works? I made 4 Accounts in same combat level range. 1 Killer and 3 Boosters. But i wont get the alts as target.

What do i wrong? I see a lot of emblem farmers who does it better then me, but they do not talk about it.

Better go farm another shit, this is a pain..

11 hours ago, MrSuits2909 said:

make accounts in the range of 20-30 cb max

you can easy lvl the (boosters) accs with magic and stay at 10hp

you make 2 or 3 killers. (done by str pure)

sit just around with every account on a different proxy and wait

If you're getting long bans from targets it's because you're skipping too many - I boosted a lot of T10's on an Ironman, with 5 boosters all on the same IP and didn't have an issue, the only problem I had was people finding me / ragging me, make sure you take them out all the same time you should get atleast one of them as a target, make sure you turn off deep wilderness targets as well.