witch experiment for nmz?

guywithlsd

Hey guys, so i had this question i can't really google out..How does witch experiment work with overloads? I read this boss lowers your stats, but in Wiki it said if you use ovls, it's all gud..

How does the boss drain your stats? On every hit / when it's not 0 , or like special attack or what? and how does Overloads help out? you drink overloads once every like..5 mins? i would guess you lose much xp because eventualy it will lower you melee stats to shit before you take another overload sip?

No, never use it.

Each time the boss respawns (it had 4 respawns before dying properly) it decreases your stats by 2-3 and it's really not worth losing them stats. If you was to spawn x4 of them for your bosses, imagine what that would be like and you cant drink an overload still for another 5 minutes.

51 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

No, never use it.

Each time the boss respawns (it had 4 respawns before dying properly) it decreases your stats by 2-3 and it's really not worth losing them stats. If you was to spawn x4 of them for your bosses, imagine what that would be like and you cant drink an overload still for another 5 minutes.

Your stats only decrease for 15 seconds lol, its just shit points.

11 minutes ago, icd753 said:

Your stats only decrease for 15 seconds lol, its just shit points.

15 second per time is a lot of damage you're missing.