Thinking of hand training GDK'ers

The Devil

5 minutes ago, axldeth said:

google it :D<3

I dont have to google it. I do my own math and research. By your theory of "an account with more effort put into it is worth more" my account would come on top of that account.

Your account is 845,123 exp and my account would need 866,467 = More effort
My accounts also require a quest = More effort

Your account could also be f2p trained so you dont even have to waste 3.7m ($3.03) for the build.

By your theory i should actually be selling my accounts for $15-$30.

Edited by thedevilhacker

Just now, thedevilhacker said:

I dont have to google it. I do my own math and research. By your theory of "an account with more effort put into it is worth more" my account would come on top of that account.

Your account is 845,123 exp and my account would need 866,467 = More effort
My accounts also require a quest = More effort

By your theory i should actually be selling my accounts for $15-$30.

do u even  play runescape?

5 minutes ago, axldeth said:

do u even  play runescape?

yes, and i'm using your words to disprove your theories. Meanwhile you have no defence besides "google it." "More effort = worth more" <-- this one was a false and you failed to fact check yourself before posting.

If you want to keep going back and forth about this at least provide a convincing explanation as to why you came to your conclusion.

Edited by thedevilhacker

well its easy, what u are planing to do with this "gdk" its just take the stats to 60/60/60, 31 crafting & 38 woodcutting, this is just afk for a some time at sandcrabs, yes u are rigth its less xp on this acc that we are talking about, the reason it is expensive its because its a pure, its use on pk not for botting and its acually harder to get combat mele lvls or ranger lvls with out defence, thats the diference

and im sure u wont have any sell of those "gdk" if u post them in a price like 10m, the most ppl will ever pay for this its 6-8m, and less if u dont have any feedback, but still i wish u good luck man 

Edited by axldeth

1 minute ago, axldeth said:

well its easy, what u are planing to do with this "gdk" its just take the stats to 60/60/60, 31 crafting & 38 woodcutting, this is just afk for a some time at sandcrabs, yes u are write its less xp on this acc that we are talking about, the reason it is expensive its because its a pure, its use on pk not for botting and its acually harder to get combat mele lvls or ranger lvls with out defence, thats the diference

See this is where we disagree. I dont think that it is any harder to get the pures stats than it is the gdk stats. Both can be done 100% at sand crabs almost uninterrupted. 

This is why its so hard to accept the pure is worth more. You can sit there until the combat stats are where you want them. For me i need to get the combat stats, get skilling stats and do a quest. While its not necessarily hard to get the skilling stats and do the quest it is more effort and is a lot easier for the customer.

Which leads me to my next question on this. Does an account that is meant for botting vs an account meant to keep fluctuate the price. Because the only reason i can think that your pure might be worth more is the fact that it wont be botted and will be used for pking despite the fact that both accounts are equally (almost) as easy to build.

1 minute ago, thedevilhacker said:

See this is where we disagree. I dont think that it is any harder to get the pures stats than it is the gdk stats. Both can be done 100% at sand crabs almost uninterrupted. 

This is why its so hard to accept the pure is worth more. You can sit there until the combat stats are where you want them. For me i need to get the combat stats, get skilling stats and do a quest. While its not necessarily hard to get the skilling stats and do the quest it is more effort and is a lot easier for the customer.

Which leads me to my next question on this. Does an account that is meant for botting vs an account meant to keep fluctuate the price. Because the only reason i can think that your pure might be worth more is the fact that it wont be botted and will be used for pking despite the fact that both accounts are equally (almost) as easy to build.

ok well u are rigth  but not 100%, think about this when u make the 60/60/60 lets call this gdk, if u get ur gdk to 60 atk u can us dragon sword for example, and u can get 40 defence first to go to the crab island and use 3-4 crabs spot, this means more xp per h, ok thats with the gdk, but a pure cant have defence or have specefic build, a easy example of this  are obbypures, 1/60/1 and lets say 61 ranged just for this example, now where u must us ur math is on the xp/h eac acc has, getting 60/60/60 with gear and pots its less time comsuming that making 1/60/1 60 ranged, gdk will always have a better xp/h rate while the pure will have less

now think about making a 1/75/1 acc, that will take a some time to do and defitly is harder that just make a gdk

19 minutes ago, axldeth said:

ok well u are rigth  but not 100%, think about this when u make the 60/60/60 lets call this gdk, if u get ur gdk to 60 atk u can us dragon sword for example, and u can get 40 defence first to go to the crab island and use 3-4 crabs spot, this means more xp per h, ok thats with the gdk, but a pure cant have defence or have specefic build, a easy example of this  are obbypures, 1/60/1 and lets say 61 ranged just for this example, now where u must us ur math is on the xp/h eac acc has, getting 60/60/60 with gear and pots its less time comsuming that making 1/60/1 60 ranged, gdk will always have a better xp/h rate while the pure will have less

now think about making a 1/75/1 acc, that will take a some time to do and defitly is harder that just make a gdk

You are correct. I did completely forget about exp/h. 

I just think that both accounts (Pure on your shop page + gdk) are made with relatively the same amount of effort and should be around the same price. 

I wish more people would say what they would have paid because its hard to only accept one persons opinion than say 10 people saying they would pay 6-8m.

I think between me and you we've come to a standstill on our opinions and i appreciate the insight after asking you to explain your thoughts in more than a "git gud" type of response.

Edited by thedevilhacker
  • Like 1

Pure's aren't any harder to train than mains lmfao unless you're 80+ cb stats and comparing DH at NMZ to welfare gear, both are the exact same XP at sand crabs.

An obby mauler with 1 attack is hard to train.

60/60/60 with wcing and crafting definately isn't worth 6m either, more like 9-12m considering it takes about a day to get 50/50/50 and that's 12 hours atleast flat-out botting

54 minutes ago, topezmelee said:

Pure's aren't any harder to train than mains lmfao unless you're 80+ cb stats and comparing DH at NMZ to welfare gear, both are the exact same XP at sand crabs.

An obby mauler with 1 attack is hard to train.

60/60/60 with wcing and crafting definately isn't worth 6m either, more like 9-12m considering it takes about a day to get 50/50/50 and that's 12 hours atleast flat-out botting

Remember i said i was hand training :) So 12 hours of clicking through multiple clients. Not just one client but probably 2-4+ i havent tested any methods yet without seeing the market on here.

28 minutes ago, thedevilhacker said:

Remember i said i was hand training :) So 12 hours of clicking through multiple clients. Not just one client but probably 2-4+ i havent tested any methods yet without seeing the market on here.

I don't really see the point in hand training them tbh.

You're selling an account to people who are going to use it to bot, bans are going to happen. Just stick 5-10 accounts on bots and then when they're trained, do the quests legit and wait a week. If one or two get banned then it's no biggie and you've saved yourself a ton of time and resources.

Almost impossible to prove you've handtrained them too.

24 minutes ago, topezmelee said:

I don't really see the point in hand training them tbh.

You're selling an account to people who are going to use it to bot, bans are going to happen. Just stick 5-10 accounts on bots and then when they're trained, do the quests legit and wait a week. If one or two get banned then it's no biggie and you've saved yourself a ton of time and resources.

Almost impossible to prove you've handtrained them too.

Shit well i was going to do it on a f2p server so idk how sustainable that is yet.

• 2 years later...