Bot Busting Ban Moderatre

Xanthippie

10 hours ago, d23p said:

Jagex has an automated system to detect patterns in clicks, time frames between them and shit.. also that stuck moment would have triggered it :x

too bad bro

So hypothetically if I limit that from happening again and continue doing my normal premium scripts that I babysit that have been fine for a month and a half until this "break at the bank", I "should" be alright unless I fuck up again and it would be permanent? Or does this mean my accoutn is flagged and they will be watching my play time automatedly?

11 hours ago, Anon145 said:

Your story is consistent with my experience as well, I do not AFK bot anymore lol

The positive? The answer to your question is yes, you should continue to bot safely. I had a bot busting ban on an account at 70 range/mage and have been able to get 95 95 without any further problems just by moderating hours played and the type of activity. Shouldn't be a problem if you're playing long term, but you have effectively lost your get out of jail free card (though arguably perms can occur from blank accounts anyway).

Chain bans only happen to botfarms/bots associated with RWT - I wouldn't think your situation requires a proxy unless you want 'insurance' on possible further bans.

11 hours ago, Raws said:

I wouldn't risk it anything other than a NMZ script....

I had 1 day ban too a while back, i've botted all the way to 99 99 99 99 99 at nmz but it only cllcks a rock and drinks pots so...

10 hours ago, fckndan said:

I'm currently sitting in the same boat @Xanthippie.

Main got a 2 day temp ban a few weeks ago. But, it was expected- It was definitely a solid run 1700 + DS2 in a short few months.
However, I took a couple weeks break and I actually enjoyed playing the game for a bit. 

Now, I'm back at it and being extraextraextra safe- only doing some things I need for raids 2. Wish I can bot runecrafting / agility more ...but fkkdat :ban:
GL on your journey.

Thanks guys and to everyone that contributed. I actually lost two accounts within a week of playing RS/botting when I came back after a 5+year gap and moved to this "main" that I had unbanned by a jmod from their service for old perm bans. Anyway the account is still banned, stating that in a day or less it will be unbanned (I'm guessing it is a two-day ban). I'm 1500+ on it and almost to barrows gloves so it would suck to lose that progress, but I did do it all in less than 2 months so not too shabby. My plan would probably be similar to that, continue with NMZ (almost all my scripts are premium since I decided to invest in keeping this account fairly safe since I was essentially botting to a decently maxed main haha. But I agree, I don't think I will allow myself to afk bot anymore unless I know the NMZ will stay there - probably mele only - and watch when I'm ranging to make sure I don't break the script by the loss of supplies. Will post updates once I get it back, hopefully tomorrow

maybe you can try and sell the account, train ur new account by hand for a little bit before botting it again. Then with the money from the account sale use that to pay someone to do the annoying quests for you. But if your going to continue botting the acc id deff start botting a back up account for when/ if ur main gets banned, just dont leave too much wealth on it so the ban hammer doesnt hit ya as hard

Yeah I would be too paranoid to bot after a temp ban tbh, always more of a bigger risk... I don't understand how people are lucky enough to get temps, everytime I botted (not even goldfarming just botted regular skills) I got hit with perms, are they more leinant now to where they just give temps? If so I might have to start botting again....