PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, Yenkha said:

Just started running it. Ran into issues with clue scrolls, zulrah scales, and pets. Would drag them to the top and then drag them back down to where they originally were and keep doing this. 

Client version? And did you interact with or pause the script any while it was running?

Edited by ProjectPact

On 7/24/2018 at 10:28 PM, ProjectPact said:

Client version? And did you interact with or pause the script any while it was running?

Newest version. I used it for about 10 minutes, only script I've ever used and got banned the following day.

This needs a major rewrite, just throw all the items that fit into that category into the tab and go to the tab and organize it later instead of searching up and down for a specific item for your order.

5 minutes ago, Yenkha said:

Newest version. I used it for about 10 minutes, only script I've ever used and got banned the following day.

This needs a major rewrite, just throw all the items that fit into that category into the tab and go to the tab and organize it later instead of searching up and down for a specific item for your order.

The script does not need a rewrite. If I threw all items that fit into a category, the purpose of a bank organizer would not be needed. 

On 7/25/2018 at 11:52 AM, Yenkha said:

Just started running it. Ran into issues with clue scrolls, zulrah scales, and pets. Would drag them to the top and then drag them back down to where they originally were and keep doing this. 

you did something wrong. it put any items it had no idea what to do into the first tab for me. no problems at all,

22 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

The script does not need a rewrite. If I threw all items that fit into a category, the purpose of a bank organizer would not be needed. 

It needs a rewrite because it looks like a robot from 1995 is controlling it. 

If you know all the items that fit into a certain category, the first time you see them put them in that tab. then go and organize within that tab instead of scrolling all over ur bank while constantly passing over items that are going to be added to that tab. 

32 minutes ago, Yenkha said:

If you know all the items that fit into a certain category, the first time you see them put them in that tab. then go and organize within that tab instead of scrolling all over ur bank while constantly passing over items that are going to be added to that tab. 

Organise the bank yourself.

20 minutes ago, Yenkha said:

Uses a botting client, then says it looks like a bot controlling it. :???: How do you propose moving items around if you can’t drag them though? The saying goes, “Work smarter, not harder.” It would be extremely counter productive to make the bot have more steps to complete. The script works great and organizes the bank how I would do it by hand. I’m all open for opinions on updates and stuff, but I don’t think adding more work is what we are going after ? 

1 hour ago, juicytricks said:

Hey, i have been scrolling around on this post and i'm looking for an alternative layout, can't seem to find any tho.. And when i see people asking about it they get no reply.

Is there any alternative layout around?

Would love to hear back

- Groovy

I do know some users have alternate layouts, but I personally use the default. But I have seen like a pk'ing setup before, and a skilling one!