Sign in to follow this  
nics too swoll

PC main with maxed combat hp range mage

LOOKING FOR OSRS GOLD. Hi I am looking to see what I could get for my main acc. Banned one time in like 2015 but the meter is half way or whatever, If i have a serious inquiry i will provide all the needed pieces of info but for now just looking for an idea of what i can get. done many quests - dream mentor, DT, legends quest, ALL OF RFD, d defender and torso, no cash or items worth much but kept all quest items. I've sold a few accs but not on this forum before. Please let me know what you think

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 1.24.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 1.24.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 1.24.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 1.25.25 PM.png

Edited by nics too swoll

26 minutes ago, neusfluit said:

About 180 i suppose if you are trusted member original owner etc etc.

thank you. Any advice on how to gain trust here? Been VIP since 13' and I have been decently active on the forums when needed but I am basically looking to use the gold from this account to fund the next 2-3 accounts i want to have a 70 def maxed and a 45def maxed just no cash at all to get started and i made 2 different bots to try and generate cash flow but jagex seems to be banning at a very high rate right now...

Anyways what do I need to do in order to have "rep"?

I read the req. for selling accounts and it basically told me I need 100 posts.

Once i decide to sell it I will upload the ban meter, log in info etc but i didnt include that simply because i was just looking for a price check.

Thank for in advance for any help

1 hour ago, IlliniGuy said:

worthless without rep sadly

rep? im just saying what would this go for in general

i made the occ im orignal owner will give u email and all that idk what rep is if you mean because i havent done it here before how do first time sellers get rep? been a member on here for years

Edited by nics too swoll