dedi vps and proxies

Greengo

19 minutes ago, Tigger said:

i dont think anyone who knows anything is going to tell you anything cause if it were as simple as finding a method, buying a dedi, proxies and massing 100 accs why wouldnt everyone do it

people dont give away methods that dont get you banned as i dont care its a suicide farm, i already know of a few methods but am asking if anyone wants to tell me another knnown method i may not have thought of 

24 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

if your business idea is good, you could patent it and easily take out a business loan xd

i dont have any credit and it requires land/machinery/supplies all of which would cost quite a bit and banks dont really give out loans to people making 20$ an hr unless its a house loan and thats cause they can easily sell the house...

best thing i can do is buy the land n such and use that with cash say 50k as collateral trust me ive done way more research into this stuff than you no offense 

so if i have 50k worht of land and 50k cash they might give me a 300k loan which might work out that is also on the table but i cannot give them an idea and they are gonna give me a loan lol

especially since people bought bitcoin with loans and are filing bankruptcy on them 

29 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

Wow damn dude!! you got a lot of this shit figured out. I got just abit over 500gbs of ram in my server so I was thinking of botting something like maybe 50 lobster fishers or something small to start and maybe one day work my way up to those 300k/hour methods like you! :o

search around bro their are tons of methods but they have more requirements like multiple skills and cash etc etc but yields are better you want atleast 300k an hr to pay for the bond and profit if they get banned every 3 days or so 

500k is most optimal