10 Accounts bottling question

JoshT

What would be the most profitable way for me to run 10 cowhide looters at once, The method i'm thinking would be to run each account for around 8hour's then transfer the loot onto another account and to not use those accounts again unless they don't get banned for a few weeks.

The thing i'm wondering is if i had 10 cowhide looters on one IP would that make them get banned alot quicker or would they be good because from testing iv seen my cowhide looting accounts usually last around 8-12hours but that was testing running only 1 cowhide looter not 10.

If i need to buy proxies for each account i don't think it would be profitable as the cowhide looter would prob's make about 400k in the time it gets bottled on

Have you had any personal attempts at running something like this and what was your success rate like? Did you use proxies and how many accounts did you run at once?

New question - So lets say the first 10 bots get banned after i have transferred loot, Would that ban make the next 10 bots on the ip get banned quicker

Edited by JammyJosh

26 minutes ago, JammyJosh said:

What would be the most profitable way for me to run 10 cowhide looters at once, The method i'm thinking would be to run each account for around 8hour's then transfer the loot onto another account and to not use those accounts again unless they don't get banned for a few weeks.

The thing i'm wondering is if i had 10 cowhide looters on one IP would that make them get banned alot quicker or would they be good because from testing iv seen my cowhide looting accounts usually last around 8-12hours but that was testing running only 1 cowhide looter not 10.

If i need to buy proxies for each account i don't think it would be profitable as the cowhide looter would prob's make about 400k in the time it gets bottled on

Have you had any personal attempts at running something like this and what was your success rate like? Did you use proxies and how many accounts did you run at once?

Say bottled one more time, and I'll throw you out the window.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, drapi said:

8hrs 2m with 10acc ? 

yeah, Doesn't seem like much but i think with the right bot made it could be ran almost 24/7 on a vps, The only downtime would be making the new accounts and getting 7qp and then muling loot, It would all add up but if you need to pay for proxies its probably not profitable