Mirror mode Crashes

jaysopro

On 1/21/2019 at 8:48 AM, osrs42 said:

Not sure what changed from yesterday but I can't keep mirror mode running.  Yesterday it was fine. It just freezes and I have to close it in task manager today.

Never had it working since the end of December, pretty much stopped botting and have been legit doing my skills because I CBA to restart the client + bot over and over just to run it for less than 30 min... I hope they address it soon because I'm not sure I want to keep my VIP going again if I have to work so hard just to be less efficient than doing my skills/minigames legit while losing money monthly lmao

11 minutes ago, Xanthippie said:

Never had it working since the end of December, pretty much stopped botting and have been legit doing my skills because I CBA to restart the client + bot over and over just to run it for less than 30 min... I hope they address it soon because I'm not sure I want to keep my VIP going again if I have to work so hard just to be less efficient than doing my skills/minigames legit while losing money monthly lmao

I have had ok luck with it working.  It has problems sometimes.

23 hours ago, osrs42 said:

I have had ok luck with it working.  It has problems sometimes.

Eh I guess it depends on the script, the one script that kept crashing for me just crashed again at the G.E., but worked fine elsewhere?? So idk lol

Edited by Xanthippie