Botting to a new main![updated!]

boozer

48 minutes ago, PerryThePlatypus said:

Best of luck bruh. As others have said, keep us updated. I enjoy these kinds of logs. Thinking about botting a new main myself. 

of course ima do it as much as i can! :) just hit 70 mage and went back to sand crabs, then progressing to 40 def, then 50 atk from 45 then 50 def. 

after that plan on full obby set and nmz 70 def may also utilize my trial of sandcrab script to bot some range with darts

Day 3 of botting complete. not as efficient of a day as it should've been but tomorrow is actually more planned out. still got 98 total levels today so not terrible. After tomorrow we will be in nmz mode for a day or two to finish cb reqs for zulrah. will be running the bot a little hard at nmz but haven't had issues with it yet so gl me

wanted to train agility to 47/48 after 75 mage but didn't want to push it to much further. made it to 46 after 2 hours 18 min. currently getting slayer up with a fighter script for avas

free time on hands and just got the 19 slayer needed. going to complete avas as well as get rock cake by hand since don't own a questing script atm. 

Edited by boozer

9 hours ago, wraker said:

What method do you use to up magic? or what do you recommend?

4 hours ago, Kreygasm said:

im botting a new pure for myself atm. gonna get 99 str today then ill probably get mage up. My question is how did you train your mage ?

For magic, i splashed confuse, curse, weaken until 25 then used teles til 55, after 55 did Camelot tele/alch until 66. then again with curse/alch spells(enfeeble and vulnerability til 80 then stun alch til 99 is my plan)

4 hours ago, boozer said:

Para la magia, salpicé confundir, maldecir, debilitar hasta 25 y luego usar teles hasta 55, después de 55 hizo Camelot tele / alch hasta 66. luego nuevamente con hechizos de maldición / alch (debilitado y vulnerabilidad hasta 80 luego aturdir hasta 99 es mi plan)

During how much time? Do you recommend doing breaks during each how time?

18 minutes ago, wraker said:

During how much time? Do you recommend doing breaks during each how time?

if very busy spot or a lot of random ppl id include breaks and only do a few hours a time. i know a few places people don't really use so i just go to them and bot for 3-5 hours at a time other than if i have to pause to buy alchs/runes