Delvl xp lamps?

Mashiro Shiina

8 hours ago, LeBron said:

As per usual, fuckers who wouldn't even be affected by this ruined it for the rest just for the hell of it. Most cancerous community I've ever been in. 

its not even that... just like the wilderness armors an other stuff that benefits pkers or skillers... it just sooo lame... but lets all hope it gets re rolled

2 hours ago, Mashiro Shiina said:

its not even that... just like the wilderness armors an other stuff that benefits pkers or skillers... it just sooo lame... but lets all hope it gets re rolled

I mean the wildy armors and weapons I get, that affects almost everyone who ever steps foot in the wilderness and also affects the economy in a big way. But shit like negative XP lamps which would benefit very few players but still act as a goldsink or letting pures return to ape atoll to get adamant gloves (+1 str) I cannot understand. Like grow the fuck up. Someday somewhere I hope karma hits these fuckers who just ruin it for the hell of it. 

20 minutes ago, LeBron said:

I mean the wildy armors and weapons I get, that affects almost everyone who ever steps foot in the wilderness and also affects the economy in a big way. But shit like negative XP lamps which would benefit very few players but still act as a goldsink or letting pures return to ape atoll to get adamant gloves (+1 str) I cannot understand. Like grow the fuck up. Someday somewhere I hope karma hits these fuckers who just ruin it for the hell of it. 

sooo true didn't think about that xD it would let pures complete tons of quest