>C<GDK | Green dragon killer | PKER DETECTION | EATING | LOOTING | HEALING | GRAVEYARD DRAGONS

CasDeBlanco

Selling Private Green dragon killer

Looking to sell my private green dragon killer script, unaware of how much this script is worth so feel free to leave/PM me offers :)

Current Bid: 30M

Starting bid: 25M

Auto-win: N/A

Supports:

Simple and easy GUI

Anti-PK (teleports if interacted with by a player within our combat bracket)

Graveyard dragons (Can add more locations)

Eating, supports any food with an "Eat" option

Looting

Death-Walking

Re-gearing

Logout if out of supplies

Can also add healing at Clan Wars portals if requested

What does this script do?

This script will kill green dragons at the Graveyard location; it will use games necklaces to teleport to Corporeal beast cave for quick trips and will run down to level 20 and bank at Clan Wars and repeat. If any PKer attempts to attack us it will try to escape using a amulet of glory to teleport to Edgeville (will most likely die if we get TB'd although from my testing TB's aren't very common), if we escape it will hop worlds and continue grinding Green dragons, if we die it will hop worlds then re-gear and continue grinding Green dragons. It will log out if a trip is completed and there is not enough supplies for another trip (Supplies being: Food, glories, games necklaces and dueling rings).

Progress reports:

Spoiler

Anti-PK in action: jfqi0QI.png

Spoiler

Over 1M progress report: 0r81lEW.png

Spoiler

~330k Per hour ( varies with stats ? N3PUPmC.png

*Note: I am fully aware of the no dispute against anyone who isn't Scripter I, II or III rule, feel free to read the rule below*

Edited by Castro_

29 minutes ago, Castro_ said:

Selling Private Green dragon killer

Looking to sell my private green dragon killer script, unaware of how much this script is worth so feel free to leave/PM me offers :)

Supports:

Simple and easy GUI

Anti-PK (teleports if interacted with by a player within our combat bracket)

Graveyard dragons (Can add more locations)

Eating, supports any food with an "Eat" option

Looting

Death-Walking

Re-gearing

Logout if out of supplies

What does this script do?

This script will kill green dragons at the Graveyard location; it will use games necklaces to teleport to Corporeal beast cave for quick trips and will run down to level 20 and bank at Clan Wars and repeat. If any PKer attempts to attack us it will try to escape using a amulet of glory to teleport to Edgeville (will most likely die if we get TB'd although from my testing TB's aren't very common), if we escape it will hop worlds and continue grinding Green dragons, if we die it will hop worlds then re-gear and continue grinding Green dragons. It will log out if a trip is completed and there is not enough supplies for another trip (Supplies being: Food, glories, games necklaces and dueling rings).

Progress reports:

Reveal hidden contents

Anti-PK in action: jfqi0QI.png

Reveal hidden contents

Over 1M progress report: 0r81lEW.png

Reveal hidden contents

~330k Per hour ( varies with stats ): N3PUPmC.png

Who did you buy it from and how much did you pay for it?

Private scripts - We at OSBot will no longer deal with disputes regarding private scripts, unless the script writer is a Scripter 1/2/3. If you order a private script from a random user with no scripter rank on our forums and it doesn't work or isn't getting the support it needs, at the end of the day that is your fault for picking someone who is not qualified. The staff will instantly close with no punishment on either side with no script writer rank involved. 

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/129211-private-script-rule-change/

3 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

Yes I'm fully aware, actually had that at the bottom of my thread :)

Had to re-write this one today due to a change in the Private Scripts section :)

EDIT: added it to the bottom of this thread also

Edited by Castro_