OPEN SOURCE | F2P Progressive Lobsters | 1-40+ AUTOMATICALLY | Easy F2P GP

CasDeBlanco

29 minutes ago, Failure said:

I'm pretty sure you can use widgets to click the "Hide NPC Attack" might chuck that in as a nice feature for the startup. :)

Edit ; Nice release though, I like the logic of the script. Might gonna make myself an script with this as an example when I have some free time.

Yea man that’s definitely possible, I only used on a semi-small scale so I didn’t feel the need to add it but I’ll look into adding it :) and awesome, good luck man!

18 minutes ago, Castro_ said:

How’d it go?

i test it, it has some issues but its nice

i try it last nigth to see if can can make some profit from it so i decide to sucide two acc, rune fine overnigth but both acc get banned in like 16H so i didnt make any profit, its a really good script but jagex bans are crazy so i wont suggest sucide on week days, i wil ltry this again ons weekend and see if the acc can last at least 24H

1 hour ago, axldeth said:

i test it, it has some issues but its nice

i try it last nigth to see if can can make some profit from it so i decide to sucide two acc, rune fine overnigth but both acc get banned in like 16H so i didnt make any profit, its a really good script but jagex bans are crazy so i wont suggest sucide on week days, i wil ltry this again ons weekend and see if the acc can last at least 24H

Interesting, every time i tested it the accounts got around ~1/2K lobsters, bans are also expected as it is a pretty common F2P farming method :)

Edited by Castro_
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Castro_ said:

Interesting, every time i tested it the accounts got around ~1/2K lobsters, bans are also expected as it is a pretty common F2P farming method :)

but still great work buddy its awesome script, acually for me worth more that some paid scripts, the issue i find is that when the bot is planking out of the boat somethimes it get stucket but i find to fix this just by ajusting the camera 

love this script buddy

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, axldeth said:

but still great work buddy its awesome script, acually for me worth more that some paid scripts, the issue i find is that when the bot is planking out of the boat somethimes it get stucket but i find to fix this just by ajusting the camera 

love this script buddy

Awesome, thanks man! and yea the boat issue is something to do with the webwalker(something I can't control), although I may change how the lobster part walks when I get time :)