Bot busting moderate?

skylinepk

So I am very new to the botting scene. I have a pretty high lvl account I tried ac thieve and botting rc for a few hours, but decided to not risk the account. Unfortunately, a few days later I logged into a 2 day bot busting moderate ban. Does this mean the account is flagged automatically? Also, does this mean it could be perm banned after? I would like to continue auto clicking, but I'm not sure if it was botting rc for just those few hours? I definitely will not continue risking that account, but more information would be helpful.

1 minute ago, daamurda said:

Imo if u bot again on it you will most likely be banned. Rcing is one of the highest ban rates. I think if u autoclick u should be fine. I've never been banned auto clicking or heard of someone eing banned autoclicking

I probably will not bot again, auto clicking that's randomized can still be risky? Is there a difference in the bot busting ban vs macroing 2 day?

i think bot busting is when they catch u and do it by hand and macroing is when their system picks it up. I could be 100% wrong and just made that up in my head, but whenever i auto click i do it for 5 hrs log out and log back in in ten mins and continue for another 5 hrs ive never been caught auto clicking or heard of someone being caught its always when they bot magic. Its your account if u want to risk it but i think autoing youd prolly be okay. or u can sell ur acc and start over with the income from said acc to use on hand done services

3 minutes ago, daamurda said:

i think bot busting is when they catch u and do it by hand and macroing is when their system picks it up. I could be 100% wrong and just made that up in my head, but whenever i auto click i do it for 5 hrs log out and log back in in ten mins and continue for another 5 hrs ive never been caught auto clicking or heard of someone being caught its always when they bot magic. Its your account if u want to risk it but i think autoing youd prolly be okay. or u can sell ur acc and start over with the income from said acc to use on hand done services

I was amazed that i only tried the rc script for 2 or so hours, constantly restarting. Autoclicking ardy knights still seems viable. Definitely a pain that they don't specifiy 

1 hour ago, daamurda said:

id love to know if there is actually a difference.. that would be pretty cool to find out

wether the bot busting is them catching, and if macro is by system

would be cool intel

• Like 1