Need advice Main perm ban

jesenican

On 2017-11-06 at 11:47 PM, AMMO said:

honestly, just admit you fucked up and start again

i had a comped account with 8b in 2013, 120 dung and it all

banned for botting, just sucked it up and started from scatch

Why would he give up if there is a chance he can get it back?

The fact that he was on different IP should be nearly enough to get it back. I would send Jagex a quite long message (through the RuneScape website, not Twitter) and say something like "My computer had a malware ... I have lost my e-mail, paypal, facebook ... Is there no way you can see what IP my account were logged in from when it got banned? I can guarantee that it can´t have been my IP because I´ve been on a holiday for 2 weeks and everything was fine before I left and no one has been in my house."

something like that... I have recovered SEVERAL accounts this way. Try to make it very personal, sad and full of seemingly legit details.

21 minutes ago, Babbamamba said:

Why would he give up if there is a chance he can get it back?

The fact that he was on different IP should be nearly enough to get it back. I would send Jagex a quite long message (through the RuneScape website, not Twitter) and say something like "My computer had a malware ... I have lost my e-mail, paypal, facebook ... Is there no way you can see what IP my account were logged in from when it got banned? I can guarantee that it can´t have been my IP because I´ve been on a holiday for 2 weeks and everything was fine before I left and no one has been in my house."

something like that... I have recovered SEVERAL accounts this way. Try to make it very personal, sad and full of seemingly legit details.

Id tried that before, did not work unfortunately 

The best of luck though for it to work

On 11/4/2017 at 12:00 PM, LeBron said:

That's a scam, he sends that appeal thingy on the website just like you do. I offered him 100M if he manages to get my account unbanned - 0GP if it fails and he said no. :) 

On 11/4/2017 at 12:07 PM, Lost Panda said:

Point is you can do it yourself , but hes using peoples stupidity.

Both false ive got multiple methods and can unban some accounts in under 1 hour

the form method takes ages 

On 11/4/2017 at 1:37 PM, Theminis said:

@Chuckle you're a legend if people are truly paying 100m for something they can do on their own. I bow down to the king himself. What a nice representation of our human stupidity.

As for the topic, I wouldn't know much about recovering, but the obvious thing is to try to recover from the IP that was used to play on the account. Claiming the acc has been stolen (also, from your original IP for the account) is a possibility aswell.

As for future ref, add some variety when you bot on important accounts. If you're too lazy/have no time to do anything at all by yourself, heck, try botting 5-6 differrent things within few days, some quests too, with constant breaks (can be implemented into OSBot) just so it doesn't seem like a typical "10hr same skill no breaks" account that easily gets flagged. They've been hunting bots for well over 15 years now, we have to be smart about it - but then again, I'm pretty sure that I could make a maxed 99 acc with all quests purely botted with no troubles. I'm actually on that road already with one of my test accounts, just smart/safe botting is needed.

Also, I don't suggest botting for money on your main/important accounts. Bot stats, quests, with constant breaks and A LOT of variety. It can also be set up automatically for the entire day if you're gone from home. Make irrelevant/suicide accounts on proxy servers to make money on. Botting fletching or whatever u did for 10hr on ur main acc PURELY for cash (even with your custom mouseclicker) will get you banned eventually. You did last longer, because of your custom stuff, but sooner or later...

Sretno brate, samo me PM ako imas jos pitanja. :ditto:

<3

Edited by Chuckle
  • Like 1

On 11/4/2017 at 2:21 PM, jamieonfire123 said:

Those terms on his unbanning thread lol, hes just taking advantage of peoples emotions.

TLDR: Just send an appeal and tweet @jagexsupport.

I've unbanned over 40 accounts across obs + pb, how is that taking advantage haha

they do not have to use the service if they do not want 2 XD

Edited by Chuckle
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Chuckle said:

I've unbanned over 40 accounts across obs + pb, how is that taking advantage haha

they do not have to use the service if they do not want 2 XD

Because your taking advantage of peoples lack of knowledge how easy this is.

You even stating ''botting on the same IP address  then it is unlikely to work.''

Which is nothing new, botting on a proxy, then unbanning it is extremely common and super easy to do.

Jagex empoloyees are taught to / automated systems to unban your account if the ban comes from a different IP, and contacting them via social media speeds up the process of this.

I dont see a single vouch on your thread from people that botted on the same IP, the fact you are taking peoples wealth on the account, charging per attempt AND accepting same IP ban attempts is just milking the cash which was why I came towards with my little negative comment, hope explains my comment.

8 hours ago, jamieonfire123 said:

Because your taking advantage of peoples lack of knowledge how easy this is.

You even stating ''botting on the same IP address  then it is unlikely to work.''

Which is nothing new, botting on a proxy, then unbanning it is extremely common and super easy to do.

Jagex empoloyees are taught to / automated systems to unban your account if the ban comes from a different IP, and contacting them via social media speeds up the process of this.

I dont see a single vouch on your thread from people that botted on the same IP, the fact you are taking peoples wealth on the account, charging per attempt AND accepting same IP ban attempts is just milking the cash which was why I came towards with my little negative comment, hope explains my comment.

That's the dumbest thing I have ever read. life is paying people who are more experienced to do jobs. 

I pay an accountant to do my tax because i cant be fucked learning all that shit, same thing applied to almost every field in life

if someone wants to spend a few hours trawling the internet to learn all the unban methods that's fair enough

it does not mean some people would rather just pay someone who already knows.