Thoughts on upcoming ICO?

DeathmatchesGG

https://www.sirinlabs.com/

https://www.sirinlabs.com/media/SIRINLABS_-_ICO_White_Paper.pdf

Sounds like a simple solution but how many people would actually get something like this? The designs look very solid, full screens edge to edge. I would definitely like to purchase this phone but I don't think i'd have the need of this much privacy honestly and at the same time it seems like a cool thing to have for the future as privacy keeps becoming an ongoing issue among the US and across major nations.

Curious on everyone else's thoughts. Please post below!

This seems so interesting and useful actually, first time I'm hearing about this. Spent about 5 minute on the website so didn't really read a lot (will read more later), but from what I can see phone seems beastly and computer is not shaggy aswell. Let's stick to the phone tho and whole idea, I think secure network for calls is something I'd personally look into and no-fee transactions (with crypt too) aswell. I am interested tho and I really don't have time to read the rest but is making in-country calls with the local provider's network and be 100% secure from authorities possible? If that's a possibity, I could see this blooming.

Edited by Theminis

9 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Ugh. Now I have to do research. But honestly, going to be incredibly hard for them to compete. 

Yeah. One of my good friends brought the point up that it won't be available in the US because of regulations and the FBI wanting to tap every call.