Bot Busting Moderate

HEZ

Capture.JPG.1235b2d36edecf6143815b9f23e40830.JPG

Logged in to find my main (1700+ total level , 3 99's) with a 1 year ban as its first offense..

Not making this post as a complaint or a rant just never seen this length of ban for a temporary ban before.

Has anyone else had this length of ban before for a first offense? I've botted and been banned on many accounts before but I've only had 2 day, 2 week or perm bans.

5 minutes ago, HEZ said:

Capture.JPG.1235b2d36edecf6143815b9f23e40830.JPG

Logged in to find my main (1700+ total level , 3 99's) with a 1 year ban as its first offense..

Not making this post as a complaint or a rant just never seen this length of ban for a temporary ban before.

Has anyone else had this length of ban before for a first offense? I've botted and been banned on many accounts before but I've only had 2 day, 2 week or perm bans.

i got a ban like that only lasted 4 days i think could have been earlier i accidentally logged into the account 4 days after ban and was no longer banned.

Always  a 2 day ban on your main if you've done quests / played a lot legit.

I also has my main banned twice for 2 days now. 1 year apart on the botting offences though. 

My alt recently got  a 2 day ban and I've played on it legit 2 months and had the account for a year.

Edited by Molde

3 minutes ago, Molde said:

Always  a 2 day ban on your main if you've done quests / played a lot legit.

I also has my main banned twice for 2 days now. 1 year apart on the botting offences though. 

My alt recently got  a 2 day ban and I've played on it legit 2 months and had the account for a year.

not always true.

I had a 4 year legit main, but got bored of the game so botted zulrah to goldfarm, since the main was max stats and could complete easy kills.

Got an instant perm ban after making about 400m in-game.

Think it was perm because I used a money making method, even though it was the accounts first ever offence.

36 minutes ago, Chuckle said:

lol a customer of mine just had a 1 year ban 

squashed it for him though

Reveal hidden contents

d6bf4f90562fee2b252cbd0bcbe6d247.jpg

do you need the access to the set email address to quash bans?

My mate gave me his account ages ago and i got it banned, but we no longer talk and the email is still set to his.