4 Accounts Banned.

RONTAG

Hello guys, i would like to share with you all what happend with me yesterday.

I have been goldfarming in RuneScape Old School since 2013, and since OSBot came out in 2013, i joined the commuinity (from the first members on OSBot).

I created first account and private scripited bot that mine Runite ores,  after mirror mode came out started using it too, up to 4 PCs, with high anti-bann settings such as every PC have different internet connection, Mirror mode, high-quality scripts and anti-bann tricks such as " hoping worlds " join " Clan Chats "  etc...

after 4 years of botting i found out that all my 4 accounts was banned forever yesterday.. i dont know what happend and i got caught. i made up to $30-40$ daily from farming runite ores from 4 accounts that most of them with up to 18M-20M Mining XP !,  OSBot helped get new iPhone every year, Xbox ONE, drone, and lots of things such as saving to pay gas for my car also buying clothes from amazon LOL, etc...

So my point is in the past few months theres really high ban rates, even with Mirror mode (not saying mirror mode is useless now) OSBot & Mirror mode are one from the best botting sites ever created.

But do not risk main accounts saying that you will never get caught just becuase you use high-quality scripts and mirror mode.. becuase things changed and now they got stronger in bot busting.

I would like to close my OSBot account forever, start fresh account in RuneScape with clean gameplay and enjoy the game that i always loved back in 2004 - 2007.

You can comment whatever you want here, i just really loved to share this with you guys becuase this community and website was really good part of my daily life.

Goodbye OSBot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Undefeated said:

You made your own script yeah?

1211694e50fce84caa5a8c5d9c57ced1.png

Rest is probably bullshit too.

Cya, goose.

Yes i used this scripts too to test it with Czar ask him,  the private script i own was created by _Ace_ .

* by the way i dont farm in heros guild, how many ores will i mine a day? 100 ? theres up to 50 bot there hoping worlds all day.

Edited by RONTAG