[S] Obby maul pure [75 str, 1 att, 1 def, 50 range]

bugsinmycode

1. Stats on the account - Slayer level is very low, assume it is 1. 40+ smithing, 70+ cooking ~44 combat level

pure_stats.jpg.2ff84a592f4e4aeaeadf378e2939861f.jpg

2. Login screen -

pure_login.jpg.69153ae9be140ac7d33d479fe5ab042b.jpg

3. Wealth - The account doesn't come with anything noteworthy in its bank. It has basic members items like tele tabs and potions.

4. Quests completed - The account has ~30 quest points, but none that are note worthy. RFD / Mith gloves quests have not been done.

5. Bidding will start at 25m.

6. Auto win will be 50m.

7. I am accepting osrs gp and bitcoin. If you are a trusted member then I may accept paypal from you. If you are paying with a method other than osrs gp, you can figure the price @ $1/m.

8. We can use a middleman if you are not trusted and do not want to go first. If you are trusted I may go first.

9. Offences - None

pure_info.jpg.f8d838046c1d25764dd71fdf2791c8e5.jpg

10. I am the original owner of this account. I created it myself and trained it myself. Noone else has ever logged in or been given the account information. There has only ever been a single email for the account. I created the email address specifically for this account, so you will be given the email address to keep with purchase of the account. The account has also only ever had one password, which you will be given upon purchase of the account. Membership on the account was obtained via a bond, so there is no payment information associated with it. The account does not currently have membership left and has had a 23 day cooldown as of the time of this post.

If you want to place a bid please post here. If you want to contact me directly, my skype and discord information are in my signature and on my profile. If I do not respond on skype just send me a PM here and let me know you added me. The quickest way to get a response will be via discord. Let me know if you want any additional information about the account.