runescape cpu

resistance001

Yeh i had some troubles with that aswell, got a I7-4790k, 4.0Ghz, and 16Gb ram, yet still what i noticed bottlenecked me was the CPU while runing 5 bots, i ran at 100% CPU. In the Osbot client u have 2 options, Low cpu mode, aswell as disable client rendering, i don't run low CPU mode as that would fuck up the method that im bothing atm, but Disable client rendering makes my cpu run at 30-40% with 4 bots, that otherwise might run 70-80% without it. 

13 minutes ago, slazter said:

Yeh i had some troubles with that aswell, got a I7-4790k, 4.0Ghz, and 16Gb ram, yet still what i noticed bottlenecked me was the CPU while runing 5 bots, i ran at 100% CPU. In the Osbot client u have 2 options, Low cpu mode, aswell as disable client rendering, i don't run low CPU mode as that would fuck up the method that im bothing atm, but Disable client rendering makes my cpu run at 30-40% with 4 bots, that otherwise might run 70-80% without it. 

You can use multiple bot in 1 client to helps for me i ussualy run 2-3 bots on 1 client

• Like 1