Dispute Kaii for Gold Scamming

TheLyfestyle

Disputed member: [member=] Kaii

Thread Link: 

Explanation: I purchased 23m from him with bitcoin. I paid on time and did not receive the money because he said that he had not received the bitcoin that I had given him. I emailed the owner of the website as he asked, but did not get any reply after a days wait. He says that this only happens when an incorrect amount of bitcoin has been sent, but I can assure you that the reason my bitcoin amount sent is higher than the amount requested is because it has the transaction fee attached to it in order to assure that the amount he would receive would be correct. The amount sent is the correct amount paid and full. He will claim that this is the payment company's fault, but as a seller you have to be responsible for the selling services that you provide your customers. I paid him for a service in which I did not receive the product. I also ask that you do not remove the negative feedback that he is trying to dispute because it fits the description of negative feedback perfectly, "Negative feedback is meant for trades to where you have not received the item you have paid for or someone has taken away money given to you for a service". If you were to remove the negative feedback I left when it so blatantly fits the description, it would make me question whether this decision is based off what is right or the level of prestige I have on this site. For him to act as though he is not responsible for whether or not his payment system, that he uses for customers, functions is beyond me.

Evidence: 

• Like 1

Like i said there is only one way the payment wouldn't be processed and that is if he either sent the incorrect amount or paid a too low fee. I don't see how i am responsible.

If it was our system that was flawed then i can see the issue, but after you there have been customers who successfully paid with bitcoin on our site as they have always done for many months if not years.

Like i also clearly explained to him, the payment processor has his money and not me. He will have to contact the processor via info@mollie.nl or contact them via phone even and tell them the details of his transaction (i can't, i don't have his email, ip of mollie, blockchain link, time of payment, country of payment, etc etc). 

- Kaii

• Like 3

The Bitcoin data is now view able and here is the detail that the precise amount requested was sent to the correct bitcoin address. If you compare the bitcoin amounts in this picture and the pictures above it is clear that there was no discrepancy in any amount sent. His claim, "Like i said there is only one way the payment wouldn't be processed and that is if he either sent the incorrect amount or paid a too low fee. I don't see how i am responsible" as you can see that the payment was precise to the decimal. The system that he provided me as a buyer in order to purchase the goods and services did not function and has resulted in me losing approximately 30$. 

ADDITION :

I also just received news that coinbase is having major issues with the sending of BTC payments. Seeing as how i wasn't that active online for the past time (due to moving) i wasn't aware of this untill now. Seeing as how other gold sites (like bogla for example) even have this warning on their site and seeing as how coinbase has proclaimed this themselves (and seeing as how the user uses coinbase), he should be aware of the flaw in coinbase their system (and not my own, seeing as how there is no flaw). It is not my responsibility as a site owner to put "this site and this site u can use to send btc but beware of this site", that is own user knowledge and if u use a flawed system to pay for something then if a flaw happens that is to blame on urself. If he wishes a refund the user will have to (as said before) contact info@mollie.nl or (this is newly found info) contact coinbase themselves to see what can be done about the situation.

- Kaii

Edited by Kaii

I'm going to be removing the negative feedback and closing this dispute. We recommend you contact the payment processor to resolve any issues, or try to work along with Kaii to contact the payment processor.

This does not warrant a negative feedback as no scam has taken place, this is an issue either with the BTC wallet you're using, or the processor.

• Like 1

• Mio locked this topic