ShowerOS: Daily UI #6

Mister Slyther

Just now, Visty said:

Looking good. But what's the idea behind this? Like does the user have the ability to control the temperature of the shower, before taking the shower?

Basically the purpose of the app is to turn on the shower for the user and the temperature he desires within the hot and cold boundaries. 

I wouldn't want a preconfigured temperature for my shower, because a lot of the time I fiddle with the temperature valves while in the shower. Depending on many factors such as if I'm sweating, the outdoor temperature, etc, my preference for just shower temperature would change, and it's not like I can say "Oh, rain means a water temperature of 73 degrees!" Unless the app can accurately predict what my shower tastes would be, there's no point.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zapako said:

I wouldn't want a preconfigured temperature for my shower, because a lot of the time I fiddle with the temperature valves while in the shower. Depending on many factors such as if I'm sweating, the outdoor temperature, etc, my preference for just shower temperature would change, and it's not like I can say "Oh, rain means a water temperature of 73 degrees!" Unless the app can accurately predict what my shower tastes would be, there's no point.

Yeah that is a possibility as well.

Setting it on the temperature u want, should have done that smh lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2017 at 10:33 PM, liverare said:

Everyday we stray further from God's light.

:)

hahaha funny

10 hours ago, Funfight said:

Looks great, what happened to the everyday upload though ? 

I'm busy with UX Research & Design, also taking a online course.

10 hours ago, Prismo said:

there's this thing ugh.. i think its called a tap :facep:

I think you don't get the idea of the world advancing quick in terms of technology, sooner or later homes are gonna become smart, and there is currently technology to make your home smart.

Edited by Mister Slyther