Mayweather vs McGregor

Chuckle

People actually believe that Mcgregor has a chance against Mayweather :???: One is one of the greatest boxer of his era and the other is a part time boxer. This will be a one sided fight, expect Mcgregor to be frustrated throughout the fight because he will find hard time landing anything. If you think otherwise, you are just going with assumption and hype. 

1 hour ago, Magerange said:

Alright, I guess we'll find out on the 26th of August. Best of luck with your bet!

10 pound bet does seem kind of weak just because of all the confidence you expressed towards McGregor, but that's just my opinion.

You are 100% a idiot now, i never said conor was a favorite. 

I said the odds are fucked. no1 knows for certain what will happen and 10/1 on mcgregor to lose is crazy in a 3 outcome event (win/lose/draw)

its probably more like 29/1/69 odds but no1 knows

anyway learn to read i said twice mayweather is a favorite but not by as much as the bookies thought. hence them dropping the prices

its almost 4/1 now 

73a21c9304dcb64c42e103616623b41e.png

27 minutes ago, Chuckle said:

You are 100% a idiot now, i never said conor was a favorite. 

I said the odds are fucked. no1 knows for certain what will happen and 10/1 on mcgregor to lose is crazy in a 3 outcome event (win/lose/draw)

its probably more like 29/1/69 odds but no1 knows

anyway learn to read i said twice mayweather is a favorite but not by as much as the bookies thought. hence them dropping the prices

its almost 4/1 now 

73a21c9304dcb64c42e103616623b41e.png

Its never certain victory, but i hope mcgeggor clutches it