Difference between botting 24/7 and taking breaks?

JPG

Botting 24/7 yay or neigh?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Does botting 24/7 Increase your chances of getting banned?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

3 minutes ago, Pandas said:

depends on how good the bot is, but think of it as if you yourself were actually playing. No human can play 24 hours consistently 7 days a week

I see what you are saying but, lets say I bot for 3 days straight (72 hours total) and then instead of this I do 6 hour sessions with 12 hours gaps (simulating a regular player) that would add up to a total of 12 sessions which would imo increase your chance of getting banned but perhaps i'm just monging out.

2 minutes ago, JPG said:

I see what you are saying but, lets say I bot for 3 days straight (72 hours total) and then instead of this I do 6 hour sessions with 12 hours gaps (simulating a regular player) that would add up to a total of 12 sessions which would imo increase your chance of getting banned but perhaps i'm just monging out.

Nah honestly breaks are better to simulate regular playing, but if you want quick profit then suicide bot 24/7 but guess why they call it suicide botting...

I got to say though, the account I bot 8 hours on I don't always bot. sometimes I skip botting/playing OSRS for a few days. When I'm online I usually play legit on the account. So I'm not always botting continuously. When my main got permabanned, I already had gotten a 2 day ban. And got banned for something such as spinning flax with the lunar flax spell using Czars perfect magic after few hours. It's safe to say that just any type of botting will eventually get you banned.

So let's say you can bot 24 hours straights and let's assume you mule everything off of the account the moment before it gets banned?

Let's also assume you have another account doing the same method, you'd have to bot on the account for atleast 2 hours over 12 days (2 days for getting the acc ready).

There's a higher potential for profit with the second one since you can run it for 3 hours a day perhaps and get 36 hours of productivity rather than 12.

This is all just theoretical and nothing close to reality.