07 in HD here

Real Madrid

12 minutes ago, Swe said:

Yeah you might get banned as jagex bot detection picks it up as a bot client therefor going straight to a macroing major ban.

ModMatK Verified for awesome | Best Comment of 2014 an hour ago* 

Guys, a serious note.

Clients like these look exactly like bot clients. If you use these clients there is a high likelihood that you will be banned for botting.

I do not not know what this client is or how it works. However, as it is using the phrase OSHD it is probably a rehash of the ones we have seen in the past.

There are other rumours I have heard which make me seriously worry about the safety of this client - although I don't want to go into them as they are just rumours at this stage.

Seriously, do not use this client.

[Edit] I have just looked at A Friends session data and this client does indeed look like a bot client. I'll get in touch with him to see if he can put a disclaimer on his video.

Just now, Carti said:

Fuck it, I'm going to play through it. Honestly think it's more to scare off people because jagex doesn't want this client for the game without having looked into it theirselves. I'll post here once I get banned 

i played for 10 mins but i don't play anymore while jmod not confirm its safe

1 minute ago, danielsoko said:

Guys, a serious note.

Clients like these look exactly like bot clients. If you use these clients there is a high likelihood that you will be banned for botting.

I do not not know what this client is or how it works. However, as it is using the phrase OSHD it is probably a rehash of the ones we have seen in the past.

There are other rumours I have heard which make me seriously worry about the safety of this client - although I don't want to go into them as they are just rumours at this stage.

[Edit] I have just looked at A Friends session data and this client does indeed look like a bot client. I'll get in touch with him to see if he can put a disclaimer on his video.

"

Sweet, let me talk to my tech team on Monday and see the best way to get the code to us and I'll email you."

53 minutes ago, danielsoko said:

Guys, a serious note.

Read the first page, 6th comment.  Tf you quoting me for?