Mouse speed?

Phaibooty

16 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Where do you see the code controlling the boolean that controls the for loop? Basic stuff br0

Boolean ... ? :facep:

Brb killing myself. (If it was basic stuff br0, why don't you do your own research leecho, FYI there's more, i just don't feel like spoonfeeding you like look i'm 12 btw)

Edited by Ayylmao420

On 01/06/2017 at 10:47 PM, dmmslaver said:

Nah you're just pulling things out of your ass. The only time they can see your mouse position is when the mouse button is pressed, and in OSBot the mouse never moves while pressed. 

On 01/06/2017 at 10:49 PM, Guest said:

Do you have legit proof?

i.e. Did you or have you analyzed the game's code?

It's been known for years that Jagex records your mouse movements every 50ms. There was also a thread here a while back saying how the coordinates are packed and sent off. @Ayylmao420 posted a deob of his own client, however it's been around for a while and a simple lookup on your behalf will help find it. We can't tell definitively what will and wont get you banned, but given the literal proof you've just seen, I think that you and I find it safe to assume that, either now or in the past, they track(ed) mouse movements and is a good idea to have some sort of deterrent for it, especially in a public bot where people with less knowledge are using the bot.

Besides, if you're gonna chastise me for proof, why don't you provide some proof yourself instead of simply saying "no you're pulling things out of your ass"?

• Like 2

On 6/1/2017 at 11:37 PM, Ayylmao420 said:

Boolean ... ? :facep:

Brb killing myself. (If it was basic stuff br0, why don't you do your own research leecho, FYI there's more, i just don't feel like spoonfeeding you like look i'm 12 btw)

16 hours ago, Bobrocket said:

It's been known for years that Jagex records your mouse movements every 50ms. There was also a thread here a while back saying how the coordinates are packed and sent off. @Ayylmao420 posted a deob of his own client, however it's been around for a while and a simple lookup on your behalf will help find it. We can't tell definitively what will and wont get you banned, but given the literal proof you've just seen, I think that you and I find it safe to assume that, either now or in the past, they track(ed) mouse movements and is a good idea to have some sort of deterrent for it, especially in a public bot where people with less knowledge are using the bot.

Besides, if you're gonna chastise me for proof, why don't you provide some proof yourself instead of simply saying "no you're pulling things out of your ass"?

I am looking at the code. No mouse movements are tracked unless your mouse button is pressed. Sure it collects your mouse every 50ms. There is no mechanism to transmit it unless your mouse button is pressed. 

Edited by dmmslaver