jagex on osbot & other forums.

pielepap

well, if they realy want to do something about the botting they would do it right ? so they just don´t care ? 

so your´e telling me that they upgrated big time on banning/disable bots just for the fun of it ?

or because they have some spare time ?

please note that this is not an attack on youre post...! trying to get my head arround it...

Edited by pielepap

On 2017-5-29 at 7:26 PM, DevilApes said:

I apologize, i doubt Jagex would spend there money on scripts and i doubt they care.. It's possible they browse the forums, but using the scripts... nah.

its all good :-) and i think you could be right... browse but not buy :-P just to know where to look for i guess...

On 2017-5-30 at 10:15 PM, dmmslaver said:

They dont do this because they dont care about runescape or its players or making the game better. They just want the easiest money possible. Sure, they could buy 1K tut accounts from me and other sellers and shut down all f2p botting fairly easily in a single day. 

i doubt buying some tut island will do any harm indeed, there are thousands made on daily base. i guess they make a lot of dough because of all the memberships to just suicide in the weekend or, suicide bot, or build up accounts that gets caught and stuff :???:

4 minutes ago, pielepap said:

i doubt buying some tut island will do any harm indeed, there are thousands made on daily base. i guess they make a lot of dough because of all the memberships to just suicide in the weekend or, suicide bot, or build up accounts that gets caught and stuff :???:

I say that then they just banned my mule. rofl