Suicidebot or not?

JARNQ

6 minutes ago, JARNQ said:

Should i suicidebot for example ring of recoils, or should i bot it with breaks? Got 22 accounts and i want to make as much money from them as i can.

What i can remember, recoils give you very fast ban..so i would recommend suicide @ weekend. But you know..you could put 5 accounts with breaks, nice shedule, all those safety "rules" etc. And rest suicide. Testing is allways good, who knows, you might see that those 5 accounts will survive and will make you 2x what they would have made if you would have suicided right..?

3 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

What i can remember, recoils give you very fast ban..so i would recommend suicide @ weekend. But you know..you could put 5 accounts with breaks, nice shedule, all those safety "rules" etc. And rest suicide. Testing is allways good, who knows, you might see that those 5 accounts will survive and will make you 2x what they would have made if you would have suicided right..?

Alright so i'll probably run 5 accounts with breaks and suicidebot on the other 17

Same IP or using proxy's? If the req's are low and easy to farm accounts back up, i would say suicide.  But you need mem's so you at least want to make more than your bond.

I'd do something in f2P if i was to suicide. I currently run my mem accounts 12/hours a day at least!

Edited by DevilApes