Quick Question from the new guy

1st Monopoly

Hi , 

I'm currently new as of this morning from Texas. I'm about to purchase the "VIP" for mirror mode. I currently do not use a vpn, becuase i never have needed one. Is a Vpn highly recommended even if your only planning on doing 1-2 accounts at a time? Anyways any good suggested scripts would be greatly appreciated , i work so $ isnt a prob . Thanks your time guys and girls. 

- 1st Monopoly

7 minutes ago, 1st Monopoly said:

Hi , 

I'm currently new as of this morning from Texas. I'm about to purchase the "VIP" for mirror mode. I currently do not use a vpn, becuase i never have needed one. Is a Vpn highly recommended even if your only planning on doing 1-2 accounts at a time? Anyways any good suggested scripts would be greatly appreciated , i work so $ isnt a prob . Thanks your time guys and girls. 

- 1st Monopoly

Well, I use a vpn when I bot but I don't do multiple accounts simultaneously. I haven't really been banned while using them, it's only when I forgot to run the vpn client and fucked up the OSbot settings and now I'm like 90% sure my IP is flagged lol. But be cautious though, there's a lot of threads right now about mirror mode not working properly for them (at least when I was still VIP like a day ago). If you have a Mac then forget it lol, it just doesn't work well at all. Not to defer you or anything, but this is my experience and I want to warn people before they get mad. 

Edited by turkoize

I never used VPN or anything like that, can't really tell if they make a huge difference.
If you're planning on creating some massive botfarm then indeed I would suggest getting one. On my side ye I have been banned several times in my entire botting journey but it always took Jagex a while to catch me, bots always paid for the bonds I've invested in and even more.

In my opinion it is all about where, when and what you're botting.

I personally start botting past Jagex work times and go ham on weekends and holidays.

Ya , I just purchased the " VIP "  and selected mirror mode , after selecting " continue " the screen just stays black with the logo in the middle. So I'll just stay in "stealth w/e" for now. Just messing around on some new scrap accounts made this morning, enjoying the day .

@Irvo That's a good idea, ill have to look up what time their work shifts are.

@turkoize Thank's for your input too, Btw I have a 9 month old great dane 118lbs and counting. 

Edited by 1st Monopoly

12 minutes ago, 1st Monopoly said:

Ya , I just purchased the " VIP "  and selected mirror mode , after selecting " continue " the screen just stays black with the logo in the middle. So I'll just stay in "stealth w/e" for now. Just messing around on some new scrap accounts made this morning, enjoying the day .

@Irvo That's a good idea, ill have to look up what time their work shifts are.

@turkoize Thank's for your input too, Btw I have a 9 month old great dane 118lbs and counting. 

My Hungarian vizla :) 118lbs is going to turn into 160 real quick haha. Make sure the client is running first before opening the mirror session. Try the official client/osbuddy. 

25 minutes ago, 1st Monopoly said:

Hi , 

- 1st Monopoly

You dont need proxies if only botting one account. However useful when farming as when jagex looks to ban people will see what other accounts are connected on the ip to be reviewed.

46 minutes ago, 1st Monopoly said:

Hi , 

- 1st Monopoly

I run 20 + accounts per ip... would not say vpn is necessary.