Dispute Master00J

Munch

2 minutes ago, Decode said:

@Master00j 

f2ef948dd1b332ae4427982979f9346b.png

Your worker told him it was a 1-2 week job. You are a service owner and you're responsible for your worker. 

Also, i would like to say that although you giving him a full refund might sound absurd,  you can't tell him it'll be done in 1-2 weeks and then 4 weeks later the account is on 74/80 strength which im pretty sure is just a little above 50% completion. 

Yes, but that means we overcrossed the time frame with 2weeks whats equal to a bond. and ofc we refund for the xp that isn't been reached atm 75stre and paulo told me we need to refund 18m (total payment was 38m) so 18m + bond would be correct i suppose.

3 minutes ago, Master00j said:

Yes, but that means we overcrossed the time frame with 2weeks whats equal to a bond. and ofc we refund for the xp that isn't been reached atm 75stre and paulo told me we need to refund 18m (total payment was 38m) so 18m + bond would be correct i suppose.

You're forgetting the fact that he was expecting his account to be done and actually play/do other things on it. 

3 minutes ago, Decode said:

You're forgetting the fact that he was expecting his account to be done and actually play/do other things on it. 

yes, but why he didn't mentioned us earlier bout this like on day 14/15. instead of day 25. thats like 1-12days we spend on the acc. and on day 25 he wants a fully refund of 38m?

sounds not fair to me sorry

2 minutes ago, Master00j said:

yes, but why he didn't mentioned us earlier bout this like on day 14/15. instead of day 25. thats like 1-12days we spend on the acc. and on day 25 he wants a fully refund of 38m?

sounds not fair to me sorry

Plenty of people give servicers extra time, but when he saw things weren't going as smoothly even after giving you extra time, he decided to post the dispute. 

If you were nearing completion, it'd be a whole different story, but you're not. 

Just now, Decode said:

Plenty of people give servicers extra time, but when he saw things weren't going as smoothly even after giving you extra time, he decided to post the dispute. 

yes but maybe he was thinking. if i let them train for more days and after that i make a dispute. so i can have this service for free.

1 minute ago, Master00j said:

yes but maybe he was thinking. if i let them train for more days and after that i make a dispute. so i can have this service for free.

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. That isn't something we can use though. Like i said, if you were nearing completion, this dispute would've taken a different course. You have no one to blame but yourself.