if (MovedToSort.buttonId == 2) {
						i_34_ = 1;
					}
					outputBuffer.writeOpcode(167);
					outputBuffer.putLEInt((i_35_ << 20) + (i_34_ << 19) + i_33_);
				}

^

this is the packet in the deob

They do have a packet for mouse clicking which is x,y, right click & delay so i'm pretty sure they don't just use this for nothing

int value = buffer.getInt();

long delay = (value >> 20) * 50;

boolean rightMouseButton = ((value >> 19) & 0x1) == 1;

int cords = (value & 0x3FFFF);
		int x = cords % 765;
		int y = cords / 765;

if you could probably use a heat map on osbot for mouse clicking on the game client you would probably sooner or later notice that there will be a pattern repeating probably which could be the reason why people get banned but this is just my opinion on this part. in the end there is a packet that they can use for clicking.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with mouse movements.

7 minutes ago, Final said:

Nope it doesn't.Pardon me it's been years since I worked openly in their client, but aren't there several "bot detection" packets the client occasionally sends? Thought it contained various data including mouse. Are these even identified in recent versions? Or they could be for outdated detection technology, i don't know. 

There are very well known and well researched methods for detection bots via mouse movements so IDK why they would miss out on it. 

1 hour ago, Final said:

if you are talking about getting the mouse path the bot generates then no but can jagex track your mouse path from what I said above, yes & if you can't see this you really don't deserve that rank you have? you should also see the person I quoted and what he said instead of trying to act like the smart guy and having to bold dumb stuff like movement.

Edited by Jesse

58 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Nope it doesn't.Pardon me it's been years since I worked openly in their client, but aren't there several "bot detection" packets the client occasionally sends? Thought it contained various data including mouse. Are these even identified in recent versions? Or they could be for outdated detection technology, i don't know. 

There are very well known and well researched methods for detection bots via mouse movements so IDK why they would miss out on it. 

if you are talking about the send class check packet this packet is mainly only an issue with injection bots which mgi125 explains here https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape-development/rs-503-client-server/informative-threads/285537-bomb-jagex-preparing-full-classcheck-packet.html

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

if you are talking about getting the mouse path the bot generates then no but can jagex track your mouse path from what I said above, yes & if you can't see this you really don't deserve that rank you have? you should also see the person I quoted and what he said instead of trying to act like the smart guy and having to bold dumb stuff like movement.

if (MovedToSort.buttonId != 0) {

Mouse button zero is moved. So, if the mouse event was anything other than moving, that code will run. However that does show that they only measure click times with a granularity of 50ms, which is extremely helpful :D I am working down to 20MS timescales ATM rofl. Apparently not needed. 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

if you are talking about the send class check packet this packet is mainly only an issue with injection bots which mgi125 explains here https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape-development/rs-503-client-server/informative-threads/285537-bomb-jagex-preparing-full-classcheck-packet.html

Bingo. Although that is years newer than the last I saw haha. AFAIK those would be irrelevant for an injection bot.

Edited by dmmslaver

• 2 weeks later...